Recent content by onepieceuc1

  1. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Predictions

    Using his Ghoul side never seems to leave him in a good situation, he relies too much on this only, I think that when he will return to normal, he'll need to find a way to match Arima's strength as a human and then only increase it even further with a controlled kakuja.
  2. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    I hope Kaneki "dies" and let Haise wake up again with all the memories of what he did wrong. But Furuta didn't kill Kaneki so I suppose he is not done making him suffer, maybe he will make him a weak human once again without kagune by force? But then again, I truly hope Haise comes back, I'm...
  3. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 104 Discussion/105 Predictions

    Anyways, it's not like Kaneki needs someone to help him with the lab's case, he can do that alone with his strength now. One thing that comes to my mind sometimes is the fact that we still don't know what Akira wanted to say to him when she said "names are...", hope we will be able to hear it...
  4. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Nice, just wanted to check spoilers but it's great that was quick this week-end!!
  5. onepieceuc1

    Discussion Kaido Thread

    Luffy's going to solo him anyway.
  6. onepieceuc1

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 842 Discussion / 843 Predictions

    I agree he won't have a Gear 5, because Oda showed us that variations can be seen as Gear 4. But what I'm thinking is that Gear 4 is more like a fusion between all of his abilities with Haki, the one we first saw was an enhanced version of Gear 3. But his use of Haki was external, then what I'm...
  7. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

    I think Arima is just above humanity in strength, it would be awesome to see him destroy Kaneki with his bare hands !
  8. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

    I saw people saying chinese scans are out but there is no link... Yeah I hope Suzuya doesn't die too, but I can see him ending in the same state as Shinoara.
  9. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

    Okay that answered what I said then. And I'm also sorry, I don't know why I felt attacked lol... Speaking in a forum is sometimes confusing for me because I don't know the feelings that are put in words. Sorry ^^
  10. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

    I said where it was done in my post...If I'm wrong just tell me why. Didn't you read my post? Stop posting useless things like that. You sound like you're mocking me, I don't have the right to make mistakes?
  11. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

    I doubt he will die because Shinohara didn't. I want to see them together again and I'm sure Kaneki will help for this after all we already saw with Nico that ghouls can regenerate other people. And so if he does save him, it would be sad to see him crying because he would only wake up to...
  12. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 75 Discussion/76 Predictions

    But why Shironeki, Kuroneki was a shell, Shironeki was lost and unstable and Yamineki wanted to die in style. Now he seems to have found his path so why Shironeki? That version doesn't seem to be the good one. Haise's version would have been better to fit his new self in that case. After all he...
  13. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 75 Discussion/76 Predictions

    So we have the return of shironeki?
  14. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 74 Discussion/75 Predictions (No Chapter on April 30)

    I don't understand something, I know there are SSS in Cochlea's last level but who managed to capture them? Washuu? Is he stronger than Arima?
  15. onepieceuc1

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion/71 Predictions

    What if Kaneki and Hinami become teamate in CCG? I think it's possible if he proves to the chairman he is still valuable, this guy is pragmatic after all, I'm sure he will not care if a ghoul becomes investigator as long as their results are great. But it will mean Ayato's team will have to...
Top