Recent content by ONG_Slayy

  1. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 578 Spoilers & Discussion

    Speaking of Lobadon, how come there aren't any descendants from the 10 great families who are as handsome / beautiful as their respective family heads (except for the Khun family, perhaps) Gustang, Traumerai, and Yurin for example ; they look like the faces/visuals of a K-pop group and are more...
  2. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 575 Spoilers & Discussion

    Guys, do you think Gustang underestimated (as one would expect from Family Head, they are very arrogant) shinheuhs or are they just as "trash" as he says they are? He considers no matter how many of them there are, it is "useless" to do anything / harm him and as "bugs" (just like the other...
  3. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, I think there is a certain threshold that shinheuh can't exceed even if the one who buffs them is the Family Head, after all they are towerborn and bound by the rules of the tower When climbing the tower, the great warriors not only fought people but also fought shinheuh, perhaps Gustang...
  4. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    So, it wasn't Traumerai who used shinshu to extinguish Gustang's cigarette, but it was Fandore Harpe's sword tail that cut Gustang's cigarette? So, shinheuh, creature that comes from tower, can match the strength / speed of the head of the family if buffed by an anima? Imagine what the killer...
  5. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    Since the healing flame (sweetfish) isn't a shinheuh, it's not something an anima can control I guess it can only be controlled by hwayeomsa / flame users(?)
  6. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    ROFLMAO :Haha, I know, I was just pulling their legs Undoubtedly, Cha is far stronger than Yuri... I'm just trolling, guys
  7. ONG_Slayy

    Discussion How strong do you think the strongest shinheuh is?

    It makes sense that a shinheuh's power depends on the user's strength and the user can buff their shinheuh, but they are also powerful even though they are not buffed But the case with ancient was a bit strange, because they really depended on the user's strength, I thought they were strong on...
  8. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    Cineraaaa hyung What do you think of this chapter, how do you rate it and what are your predictions for what's next? You are few of the sensible ones in this forum besides @O_n_Sly hyung who can give a reasonable explanation (j/k :grin) ----- Ah yes, I'm fairly new to the Tower of God, I...
  9. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, about that it's quite ambiguous Rank is not only based on strength alone but also a combination of recognition and influence Eurasia is ranked higher than 8 family heads perhaps because beside of being a Zahard's princess she holds 2 of the 13 tower keys (13 month series) She also has...
  10. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    If that's the case, then Gustang will absolutely annihilate Traumerei in the next chapter It is still unknown who occupied the 18th - 20th rank, and I think why Traumerai's rank is so low because he is the least active among family heads and a homebody (and maybe Arie Hon because he is the most...
  11. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    Having the best strategist in the tower join your team will be very helpful against the Zahard empire I wonder who else Gustang will invite to join, maybe Tu Perie Tperie ? A team of geniuses :x3
  12. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    It can be seen from Traum's facial expression that he seems angry, he has never shown any emotion before... Looks like you guys are right, @Demonspeed & @hblock , Traum can buff shinheuh's and shinheuh's power will also be different depending on who the user is
  13. ONG_Slayy

    Discussion How strong do you think the strongest shinheuh is?

    I thought that anima is a special position (like jeonsula, wonsula, etc.), as opposed to a primary position, in that there is no case of someone having a special position without having a primary position Before Traumerai acquires the ability of anima when climbing towers, he must have a...
  14. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

    Khun was playing dirty by delaying the video in his lighthouse, yet Traum still outsmart him For some reason, Sly reminds me of Greta :XD Perhaps because of their crazy *$$ theories, even though it prolly make perfect sense to them (e.g. Drayv is the snapping turtle branch leader, lol)
  15. ONG_Slayy

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 573 Spoilers & Discussion

    T'was intentional, I'm a fan of him lulz I used to be a silent reader here, just reading your opinions, but I find Sly's (Siu) predictions and ideas to be the funniest and he always puts 'lol' at the end of every sentence :XD Hahaha
Top