Recent content by Oni No Kami

  1. Chapter 230 Discussions [Bleach]

    From what I understood, Grimmjaw did not enter the training area, more like they let Ichigo go to meet him halfway. My theory why they let Ichigo stop training to fight is that the vaizard (the one who acts as the leader, cant remember the name) realized that Ichigo's learns faster when he is...
  2. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here Thanks, looks like I missed a chapter
  3. Chapter 229 Discussions [Bleach]

    My impression is that once the hougyoku materializes, Aizen can use it at will to create more arancars instead of relying on his reiatsu to create. I also do not believe that they are after orihime more likely they are going after Ichigo since Aizen said to uliquiorra "Remember the mission..."...
  4. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here I would prefer the manga chapter so I can check if I am missing any. Havent watched the anime yet.
  5. One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here I tried searching for it but came up with zero results. Does anyone know which chapter contained the color spread of the straw hats with franky? Thanks!
  6. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here Which chapter is the one with the Rukia flashback? The one where Bkakuya tells her about her sister.
  7. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    I have another question regarding devil fruits. How do the one who ate the fruit instantly know what the fruit will do? I guess with Luffy there was change in his body but what those zoan types and the lightning and fire types. Also how come Kalifa already knows the different applications of her...
  8. Shounen Rurouni Kenshin by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Re: Rurouni Kenshin Discussion The ending you must referring to must be the seisouhen ova. 
Top