Recent content by onlyonepost098

  1. Discussion Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and the Kyuubi

    Look on the previous page. Your idea and mine were basically the same although I didn't go into such detail. That was the first thing that came into my mind .So if two people came up with it can't be too crazy. I actually thought of it about 1 1/2 weeks ago when I saw the spoilers. I put it on...
  2. Discussion Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and the Kyuubi

    I had a very similar idea . That Madara and the kyuubi were two parts of the same whole. My idea was that when a shinobi with large amounts of chakras becomes full of hatred that the chakra begins to become sentient. Thus forming the tailed beasts. the reason I think Madara has been leading...
  3. Discussion Naruto Bloodline Limit Discussion

    Re: Will Naruto have a bloodline limit? :) I don't know if anyone has said this or not, but i think Naruto is going to be related to Pain. His mother was refugee from the whirlpool country and I speculate Pain's family as well. so when everything down and he's about to lose he's going to pop...
Top