Recent content by Onomatopoeia

  1. Onomatopoeia

    Anime Rumor: New Berserk Anime Incoming

    Re: HURRY GUYS, BEFORE THE PICTURES GET TAKEN DOWN! This is...wow. The animation looks great. Just wow.
  2. Onomatopoeia

    Kenpachi vs. Ichigo

    Re: Ichigonator vs Kenpachi!!! Who would win?!? Ichigonator doesn't stand a chance against Kenpachi. There's no way Ichigo can stand up to the guy once he takes off his eyepatch. not only that but don't give me any of that BS about him being close to death. Kenpachi was holding back Kendo all...
  3. Onomatopoeia

    Seinen Monster by Urasawa Naoki

    Re: Monster by Urasawa Naoki (v18) I read through Monster twice just to make sure I understood everything so I'd definitely consider it pretty deep. A very enjoyable story overall definitely an excellent manga. Also I hate reading anything by Urasawa if I can't read it all in one go with...
  4. Onomatopoeia

    Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 278 Discussion / 279 Prediction Thread Musashi with a crippled leg vs Ittosai with a missing arm(we think) So basicly this fight will probablly to which of the two has the greater handicap(assuming it happens, which it probablly will). I'd assume that Musashi has the greater...
  5. Onomatopoeia

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next? I quite literally just got done reading Ichi the Killer. Really good manga that I would recommend. Though it's REALLY...violent, if you've seen the movie you'll understand why I say this. Next I think I'll either be reading Real or...
  6. Onomatopoeia

    Seinen Onani Master Kurosawa by Katsura Ise & YOKO

    So it seems that we don't have an OMK thread. I am dissapointed Mangahelpers. But not to worry I shall remedy the situation. Title: Onani Master Kurosawa AKA Fap Note Genres: Comedy, Drama, Ecchi,Doujinshi ,Psychological, Romance, Slice of Life, Seinen, Parody Status: Complete, 31 chapters...
  7. Onomatopoeia

    Psyren Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Kagetora vs Shiner Shiner hits me as a glass cannon so if Kagetora is fast enough to react to Shiner's movements this will definitely be a win for Kagetora. Kagetora is supposed to be an amazing Rise user and I know Rise can increase you're speed... I think I might go for Kagetora.
  8. Onomatopoeia

    Your Thoughts on the Lieutenants of SS

    Re: Which Gotei 13 Lieutenant(VC) has the best chance to become a Captain? In about 20 years or so after Renji has matured I could easily see him being in a captain position so I decided to vote him. The Gotei 13 has to fill in the open spots in the captainhood ranks so they probablly won't...
  9. Onomatopoeia

    Discussion Is Kuma as Strong as We Think?

    Yes I've already admitted that he should be able to repel parts of a logia(be it light, ice, thunder etc.) . He repelled air in Thriller Bark, but the fact is he didn't repel all the air in Thriller Bark he only repelled the parts that he was touching. So take a logia like Smoker or Enel and...
  10. Onomatopoeia

    Favorites Do you like Sport Mangas? If so, which are your favourites?

    Slam Dunk followed by Initial D both of which I enjoy a lot. I do think I should start reading some more sports mangas.
  11. Onomatopoeia

    Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Re: Vinland Saga by Yukimura Makoto Something that bothers me about the idea that Thorfinn will eventually rejoin Canute as his bodyguard is the idea of "How will this get Thorfinn to Vinland" ? The fact is this manga is called Vinland Saga and sooner or later Thorfinn will go to Vinland. Up...
  12. Onomatopoeia

    Chapter Bleach 369 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 369 Discussion/370 Predictions Fun little chapter I suppose. 1.We finally know the reason Barragan isn't Primera, apparently walls are his Kryptonite and he can't get past them, that or he's arrogant to the point of stupidity(great job thar Kubo). 2. There was some really good...
  13. Onomatopoeia

    Chapter Bleach 367 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 367 Spoiler Discussion Yes Shinji knew something, he suspected Aizen was dangerous and might be a traitor. That's more then any current Gotei 13 captain can honestly say, except maybe Unohana but she only suspected Aizen of foul play because of years of medical practice and even...
  14. Onomatopoeia

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Spoiler Discussion Thread If WB dies then there's a good chance that Ace will want to become Pirate King in order to fufill WB's wish for him and if that happens then Ace vs Luffy could indeed happen in the final battle. Still it's only a possibility
  15. Onomatopoeia

    Chapter Bleach 367 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 367 Spoiler Discussion Monty Python. Superchunky died way to quickly in my opinion, after all that hype it would be extremely dissapointing if he was already dead, maybe this is another mistake just like last chapters spoilers? Though I somehow doubt they'd make the same mistake...
Top