Recent content by Onyekweluonyedika

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    Look, I'm not here to write analysis for you. In fact, I only commented because I saw you call Mikasa an "idiot". I don't dictate how the plot would have gone. All I'm trying to say is that the possibility that Eren would have continued to find another way with the SC if Mikasa was honest with...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    Bro just because you have right to your opinion doesn't mean you can trash talk anyhow you want and use "opinion" as an excuse to justify it. Why shouldn't I comment when I have the right to give my 2 cents on the matter as far as I'm respectful about it? Mikasa isn't the naive one here, I will...
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    I know mine is an opinion and I never dealt with absolutes like you did by calling Mikasa an "idiot". The topic of being "late" is left for the author to decide, we can only speculate about that
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    Yeah, that's why i hate it when people bash Mikasa when we haven't gotten the whole picture yet. It was clear that Eren was depressed as shit that night he had that convo with Mikasa and he probably needed something to uplift him. Did you remember chapter 50 and what Mikasa words did to Eren? It...
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    Neither do you have evidence that he won't look for another way. At least I have Kruger word of "love someone" or history will repeat itself. What Eren is doing is repeating history cause that's what the first king wanted. To dominate/eliminate other race. For all the knowledge he has of the...
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    And I still repeat, that is your "opinion" and stop enforcing it as fact. Even I think the same but yeah, I can still speculate cause it's a question not a statement. There wouldn't be any need for discussion if everyone have a closed mindset like yours
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    I think you should rethink your manner of thinking cause Isayama wouldn't focus on that panel where she said "family" for nothing. Even if her answer didn't change anything in the short-run, it might have influenced Eren in the long run. Isayama put that question for readers to speculate not to...
  8. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 123 Chapter Discussion

    Mikasa is not acknowledging Eren as evil but rather broken
  9. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 122 Chapter Discussion

    I don't think I can ever agree with you in your EMA talk interpretation. One of Eren's developments (pre-timeskip) was to learn to appreciate Mikasa and her concern for him, at first he found her to be an annoyance and was jealous of her, but, mainly after chapter 50, when he saw her helpless...
  10. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    Gabi is just like Naruto when fighting pain. A random guy just stole everything away from her but she havent heard his story yet. I wish Eren will pin her down just like pain did to Naruto and give her a good talking to
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    You dont even get what am saying.so breaking a key is a feat?.infact am actually deleting that comment cause I never intend to shit on lucy if not for her fans I will try as much as possible not be angry at a character because of its fandom.sorry about that but I can never hate on lucy.I have...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    Am talking to how I understood things man,since the last arc was messed up,it was kinda open to different interpretation Did that old man even tell them how they should seal the dragon?
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    Why didn't it work on neinhart after he got enchanted
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    Irene actually did, that's why acno couldn't sense her and I think acno also lowered his MP when he approached ezra and wendy cus the reaction on their faces was different when natsu sensed acno in tatarous arc
  15. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    This is an asspull but lucy fans won't agree So how did brandish power work on august?
Top