Recent content by OokanemochiKojirou

  1. OokanemochiKojirou

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4 Hi I hav a questoin concerning the last weekly jump issue, or to be more exactly it odes concern the 62nd jump treasure prize for new comers, which its result should be announced the day before yesterday. Who is the winner...
  2. OokanemochiKojirou

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Request Thread Sorry for my late reply... :) Great work it really fit the story Thank you very much and about yuzumi.. is it ゆずみ or ゆづみ? I am sorry I do not know But I searched in the whole one shot and didn't find any thing about ゆずみ or ゆづみ... can you please tell me from...
  3. OokanemochiKojirou

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Request Thread Hi Can you please translate this page or some of it... http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4970/12964078.jpg This is the last page of a One-Shot about Minami Shinkuro a character in a manga called Dash! Yonkuro Originally they are racers but in this One-Shot the...
Top