Recent content by op3l

  1. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread english scans One Piece 641 - Read Online at Manga Stream
  2. One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 I got it from facebook pls check ths out my friends told me out on april are is true?
  3. One Piece Movie Strong World Info

    more info pls njt, u always do great job for us :) thanks again for sharing with us
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 548 Discussion/549 Predictions Thread may someday Luffy back again to Imple Down for save Bon Clay??
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 547 Spoiler Discussion Thread oh I worry luffy can stop magellan right here, magellan show him large poison someone know cover story for 547?
  6. One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) yes I think Teach scare for WhiteBeard Shiroshige so him run from Marine HQ ohhh I want Luffy become Pirate King after all
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Discussion/545 Predictions Thread may Teach wanna save Tom for that??
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 545 Spoiler Discussion Thread Inazuma n Ivankov down, I sad for that Magellan the great chara
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread yes I think BB df power can absorb anything including faint n poison from him body. so BB can beat magellan after that
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 543 Discussion/544 Predictions Thread maybe time BB gave the scar to shanks, at the moment shanks was young so he didn't powerfull like now
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread oh I scare Teach can beat Magellan, Magellan is so powerful for him
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread blackbeard Teach is strong, no sanji as cover pic?
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 543 Discussion/544 Predictions Thread what happen with 544 Spoiler, fake again?? I hope WhiteBeard come and save Ace before Ship take Ace board to Marine HQ
  14. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread cover pic, sanji again
  15. CP9 vs Kuma-bots

    I think only Lucci can beat Pacifista Kuma bots
Top