Recent content by Opaqua

  1. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    That's some cruel bs if they think a cabin is better. Disregarding the father thing for a moment, that's still a weird situation since Zeke was 7 years old when they announced this warrior choosing. Annie being born when she was means they didn't pick her until several years after the...
  2. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    Still never mentioned the Night Owls. Plus I did say Annie's father could be related to the man as well. Otherwise I don't see why Reiner would tell her she has to prove herself and not Bertolt other than selfish reasons. Also if that's true about the families being named honorary mare...
  3. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    We saw Grisha and his wife being cornered, we dont if all the revolutionists were captured. Plus that man mentioned 'Night Owls' who gave them info, Annie's dad could easily be one of them. Or that guy could be one himself. And what do you mean by the last sentence? They can only live on the...
  4. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    So Reiner, Annie, Bertolt, and Marcel are all children of Erudians (people left behind by the wallists) who lived like Grisha in the ghettos. They're parents offered them up to go to war so they could live better lives and be safe from persecution. And Annie said it herself that she didn't...
  5. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

    So there were 9 titans created from Ymir Fritz soul after a girl made a deal with the 'devil'. There are two versions of this deal where in the walls it's displayed in a good way as in the girl is a kind person and the titan is hooded, but in the warriors version the titan has horns and is...
  6. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Didn't Connie have a photo of his mother, so it wouldn't be the first time Hange and co saw one right? Or was it a portrait/drawing?
  7. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    I thought it was made by one of the anime producers/directors under the approval and checking of Isayama.
  8. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Well Zeke did reference baseball.
  9. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Makes sense, good point. The wall worshipers tried to make sure technology wasn't available to everyone and even hated the idea of cannons on the walls for the garrison. Only when Historia came onto the throne did this change, and Historia doesn't have the coordinate so she isn't like Frieda who...
  10. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Didn't Annie take a hot shower in Lost girls? So the MP have access to technology, though not as advanced probably?
  11. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    The people in the picture...the man looks like Grisha, but I'm almost convinced that it's Grisha and Zeke's father. The baby is Zeke maybe, and the woman is their mother or something akin to that? I guess Grisha is Zeke's little brother then. That would be an interesting development for me...
  12. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions

    This is the exact type of thinking that cost Levi when he hesitated to kill Zeke. Granted I want RB to live and be taken back to the walls simply because it could lead to Annie returning, but as of the moment I really don't know if it's wise to keep RB alive. Annie was devoured and came up with...
  13. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions

    But I once again bring forth my point that all of their motives changed *after* they realized the true nature of the titans. Levi looked pained and shocked when Hange informed him of what she had discovered- Eren has become more calm and quiet and mature as the chapters went on- and this may be...
  14. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions

    I am enthralled with and love Armin as well. But as I see more and more words and opinions, I am not sure how to feel. I am numbed right now to Armin's death and hope that Levi's decision between Erwin and Armin will come into play- but on another matter it seems to me that even when Isayama...
  15. Opaqua

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion / 82 Predictions

    For some reason after having this fully translated, this has made Zeke so very human. I rather like him. It reminds me of chapter 77 where he burnt his hand with a drink and shouted. It is endearing in a way. Even though he is an antagonist it is interesting to see such a side to him...
Top