Recent content by OrangeRat

  1. OrangeRat

    Seinen Narutaru by Kitoh Mohiro

    Re: Narutaru When will the next volume be released, if you don't mind my asking.
  2. OrangeRat

    One page in Ch312 & Others

    very nice. Edit. Incredible.
  3. OrangeRat

    Timeline error? Regarding Nel's departure from LasNoches...

    #2 definately, at least that's what I always thought.
  4. OrangeRat

    Discussion Unanswered Questions of Bleach

    Mastumoto's blonde, and he could have changed her design a little. Plus, the plot could have changed a little, and she could have originally supposed to have been shown earlier. There's another picture of the same person later on, too. I'll find it. Edit. On the back cover of Vol. 12 on...
  5. OrangeRat

    Seinen Elfen Lied by Okamoto Lynn (v12)

    Re: Elfen Lied This manga wows me with every new chapter. Thanks.
  6. OrangeRat

    Discussion Unanswered Questions of Bleach

    I thought it was Mastumoto.
  7. OrangeRat

    Portraits xD

    good job
  8. OrangeRat

    Some Icons

    I love icons!
  9. OrangeRat

    Change between american and japanese version?

    They censored Matsumoto's boobs in the most recent one. I am utterly distraught :(
  10. OrangeRat

    Bleach ep154 Discussion

    This was where I caught up with the manga. I'm so happy to see it animated :)
  11. OrangeRat

    A doubt struck my mind in chapter 280

    ^But Renji graduated from the 2066th (iirc) year of the academy. And Genryuusai is over 2000 years old. But maybe Grimmjow was mistaken. Nice find, drakend
  12. OrangeRat

    Hitsugaya 304 special

    He's so cute. You did a good job.
  13. OrangeRat

    Bleach Lines

    Yay for the second one! You did a great job on all of them.
  14. OrangeRat

    Glorious Espada

    Wow, very nice. Everything about her is perfect :)
  15. OrangeRat

    Seinen Narutaru by Kitoh Mohiro

    Re: Narutaru Thank you so much for Editing this. Narutaru is one of my favorite manga, and I'm happy to be able so see the end. And best of luck to your group!
Top