Recent content by orenjichan92

  1. orenjichan92

    orenjichan92 desu~

    What? What motive? :wtf
  2. orenjichan92

    Slash Series Naruto

    Aw, I don't spot my favorite ship... Actually, I love Kakashi x Naruto. I know, the age gap is kind of, urgh, but I like them together! I mean, Kakashi is usually calm and collected right? Then we have noisy and clumsy Naruto. Do the chemistry, it match! While some people prefer Sasuke, I...
  3. orenjichan92

    Discussion Boys Love Anime/Manga/Drama Confessions Thread

    I confess that I like whoring my favorite character as an uke. But, it only happens with anime that has so many characters and OTPs. Magi : Sinbad x Alibaba, Kouen x Alibaba, Jafar x Alibaba, Sharkan x Alibaba, Kassim x Alibaba, Aladin x Alibaba, Kougyoku x Alibaba (this one is straight...
  4. orenjichan92

    Discussion Yaoi and Fangirl Stereotypes

    Okay, it's 3.43 a.m., and I would like to join into the discussion here... so please pardon me and my incoherent thought... I'm quite sober, but I can't be so sure... Anyway, the stereotype of yaoi fangirl, or fujoshi (whatever, I'm rotten to the core.) are: 1. They don't like to read...
  5. orenjichan92

    orenjichan92 desu~

    Oh, really? Maybe I'm just desperate trying to socialise more after being a complete hikkikomori for almost a week? xp ---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ---------- My all time favourite is still Cardcaptor Sakura... Then followed by X, TRC and...
  6. orenjichan92

    Only here for the food.

    Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it. Oh, wow... this is hilarious... :fan
  7. orenjichan92

    Only here for the food.

    Re: Someone opened the gates of hell and forgot to close it. Hi yuki, I'm here to be bullied to say hi. (do M) :fan ---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ---------- Well, aside from being a do S, I cannot really say she is unusual. Because I'm used to...
  8. orenjichan92

    orenjichan92 desu~

    Hello, I am new here (well, duh... obviously)... As you can see, I am orenjichan92... I'm a university student, English major, a beloved friend of a notorious member called yukihime03. (She is sitting beside me right now, so I can't say something bad about her. :) Well you see, the knife is...
Top