Recent content by Organizized

  1. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Vanessa would've been an HM for me as well. :verily Had to go check my list again actually because there's already been a few I thought I had on there but knocked off in the end. Let's see now if I even have any that's not shared. :XD
  2. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Oooh I've got the Grimoire games on my to-play since I randomly saw a trailer for the new one a couple months back! Was confused when I saw Riju because I see her as a literal child, mostly since I've mainly played BOTW. Apparently she's considered to be in her later teens in TOTK (which I've...
  3. Organizized

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Would've been more upset if he just suddenly knew how to control it without any issues, or if we cut away and then back and it's over, with all this off-screened... Idk, calling a chapter like this a waste kinda irks me (especially after just reading the brief spoilers and not seeing how it's...
  4. Organizized

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Yeah atp I just suggest people check the calendar for breaks in advance, we've known basically all year that these last months would be break heavy due to Oda and JUMP breaks coinciding. Anyway, an actual hint:
  5. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Both Christie and Ciri came to mind when making my list, probably would've been HM's for me as well but surprised they didn't get points tbh!
  6. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Welp. Fell asleep. Gonna still send a list but man... it'll be mainstream af at this point ans I can't even rep less mainstream picks with HMs now. :') ah well
  7. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Aaaah I just gotta read to my son and then I'll finalize my list! :arf
  8. Organizized

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Same, also had the same problem with the animanga rounds.. :ninja A lot of the female characters I thought were insanely hot when I was younger, I don't really feel the same way about anymore... gotta think harder for this one.
  9. Organizized

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    Not to mention the "where has this guy been up until now?", a lot of meta stuff in this chapter :XD
  10. Organizized

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1190 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    https://tcbonepiecechapters.com/chapters/7997/one-piece-chapter-1190 Out on TCB as well :verily Ad free: https://cubari.moe/read/imgchest/9ryd8rwll4k/1/1/
  11. Organizized

    One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    I can see Gaban's lines as more of a 'trash talk-y pep talk' like: "If you wanna be Pirate King, people are gonna try to kill you, and you should be the one stopping that from happening, not some old men... so live up to your potential, already!" Kinda. (Especially since it's been clear he...
  12. Organizized

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    TCB included that Jump cover in their latest chapter release https://cubari.moe/read/imgchest/a846n3q6gyx/1/1/
  13. Organizized

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    This guy just throws shit out there and hopes he gets it right. Even on X hardly anyone takes him seriously anymore.
  14. Organizized

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Yeah, when turning G5, Luffy's mindset seems to be that the goofier (or "more free") he acts, the stronger he is. I think there's something to that, but probably moreso that his strength has to actually match how goofy he is for it to be effective. Anyway, despite most of the chapter being...
Top