Recent content by Orion the Hunter

  1. Chapter Naruto 550 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions - Next Chapter on ~Aug. 17 I wouldn't say it is controlling itachi mind, just his body, by controlling the technique controlling his body. For instance he says something along the line of he layered it in another genjustsu. Itachi himself was...
  2. Chapter Naruto 550 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions - Next Chapter on ~Aug. 17 Dunno if I would go that far, yet to see how it reacts to a bee or naruto if used. Be more so, since it really depends on his demon noticing rather then himself. Just like anything else it just needs to be detected...
  3. Discussion Sasuke's Amaterasu won't work on Naruto!

    damn I made an account just for this and got stuck at the registration code lol. Anyway I wanted to point out one key fact someone mentioned... itachi is a beast... Now even if sasuke could beat naruto, consider who gave naruto a "piece of his power" in order to stop sasuke without killing...
Top