Recent content by Orxon

  1. Orxon

    Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni vs Suì-Fēng

    Frankly, I am surprised at the walls of text itt. Yama punches her, the end. Good find ;)
  2. Orxon

    Team 69 vs Team Chocolate Love

    I think Team Chocolate Love (:oh) can take this pretty casually. Zommari doesn't even need to release, he can easily take care of Hisagi and Love can beat Kensei by himself.
  3. Orxon

    Kyōraku Shunsui vs Ichimaru Gin

    Gin wins this one for sure. He's obviously not going to mess around with Shunsui like he did with Ichigo and his bankai is just far too deadly. He literally just needs one hit and I highly doubt Shunsui can defeat Gin without sustaining a single scratch. Shunsui's shikai is also pretty deadly...
  4. Orxon

    Team Heavy Metal vs Team Fujoshi Dream

    I think Renji is the weak-link here. He needs bankai if he even wants to be relevant but with Kira's intelligence and general abilities, I can see him holding off Renji quite well by himself. I definitely see Komamura beating Grimmjow with some difficulty. Although Grimmjow is quick on his...
  5. Orxon

    Tōsen Kaname vs Suì-Fēng

    I don't disagree, I just think it's fishy that a masked captain can't blitz a VC...
  6. Orxon

    Discussion Bleach Feels Like a Different Manga

    Bleach changes somewhat with every arc, I find. The arrancar arc had a completely different set up and progression compared to Soul Society arc (and obviously it wasn't as well written.)
  7. Orxon

    Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni vs Ukitake Jūshirō

    Don't really see how this is debatable. People seem to forget that Ukitake and Shunsui were hyped for their strength while fighting together. Ukitake by himself has shown nothing impressive, he couldn't follow Starrk's speed, he couldn't react to Wonderweiss' attack, his zanpakutou is really...
  8. Orxon

    Tōsen Kaname vs Suì-Fēng

    The unfortunate thing about Tosen is that he is actually lacking in feats in both his masked and full hollow form. He was fairly fast as a shinigami so logically the mask should give him and incredible boost, yet he did nothing impressive (though he should not be discredited for his failed...
Top