Recent content by OS.Hoshi

  1. OS.Hoshi

    Done Translation Help

    thanks so much!!! even if it's quick&dirty, it just makes so much more sense : D i have such a long way to go still...! D8 & yea, i noticed I skipped a kanji, sorry ^^ 仲間欲しいくせに強がっちゃって!わかってるっつーのになー
  2. OS.Hoshi

    Done Translation Help

    o wow, things make much more sense now asfhaslfhaskd THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! (TTATT) Really appreciate it!! just a little more... >< This is one person describing another 会ったばかりの時はそりゃもー寂しい奴たったよ平気そうなフリしてたけどな I met him around that time that he was a calm, lonely guy (?)...
  3. OS.Hoshi

    Done Translation Help

    thank you, it's good to hear i'm doin okay ^^;;;; i always worry i'm reading it wrong um, since it's been made into it's own thread, is it ok if I pop out several sentences? just the ones that are giving me a hard time. please feel free to correct/revise any of them if you can If there's two...
  4. OS.Hoshi

    Done Translation Help

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread haha, I hadn't realize the 2nd sentence was talking about the dolphin's favorite fish XD thanks so much! OKAY, here's a conversation with two people, I'd like for it to be checked, especially the bold text. thanks Blue= 1st speaker, Red= 2nd speaker...
  5. OS.Hoshi

    Done Translation Help

    Hi guys, me again. thanks for the help last time. I'm trying to translate a doujinshi, so I'll probably ask several things, but here it's something at first. I just can't find the right way to word it.. イルカが地球を脱出する Dolphins have escaped the earth 大好きな魚は地球に置いていった favorite fish left earth behind...
  6. OS.Hoshi

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread ^oooh, things make a lot more sense now XD That last sentence really had me confused. Thanks so much, guys!!
  7. OS.Hoshi

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread Hope this is short enough for this thread! D: A character is giving us info on someone new. 田茄子第三中学二年 3rd Tanasu Junior High, Second Year (?) といっても 学校に通っているのは年に二度程度 (is it saying that he's only attended his current school twice in the year?)...
  8. OS.Hoshi

    Post All "What Chapter...?" Questions Here

    sorry for the delayed response to this question. I just don't check here as often ^^; It's 100th down. The chapter which had a bunch of 4-komas, celebrating 100 chapters! I sorta wish they would've done that for the 200th & 300th chapter X3
  9. OS.Hoshi

    Eyeshield 21 Volume Covers

    Ooooohhh~~~~! Thank you so much, Mimibi for posting the omakes, & your friend for scanning!! ( ; w ; ) Two pics of just Yoichi! Yaaaay! :hearts (too bad those are the pics that won't make it to the US version, daaargh~~~~ > A <* ) Chibi Don looks cute in the binding XD And I like this cover...
  10. OS.Hoshi

    Romance in ES21

    wow, that clearly went straight to Natsu's mouth XD Yoichi is so mean! (& Ikkyu so oni cute! >w<) THANKS A TON, Xophien!
  11. OS.Hoshi

    Why's Chuubou special?

    exactly what Xophien said. But other than that, Chuubou is just downright ADORABLE! >w<
  12. OS.Hoshi

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo they won't show something that we already know they do, I guess... 8D
  13. OS.Hoshi

    Best Ending?

    I rather liked the anime ending: Yoichi & Sena end up in the world of pros, in completely different teams :D Tho, of course I also picture the likes of Ryokan & Monta to end up as pros too. Mwehehehe.. & ALL I ASK in terms of romance is... a "hint".... +D (like what Thallc mentioned, lol)
  14. OS.Hoshi

    Eyeshield 21 Volume Covers

    Thank you so much for your translations, Xophien! & Dofla, for the scans! :love Ahaha, how nice of Karin to make doujinshis! & her drawings of the characters are so cute! XD Cerberus... I can't believe he actually replied with such an explanation! 8D & I'm sorry, but... Tenma is quite cute...
  15. OS.Hoshi

    Cover with CHUUBOU lineart

    wow, that's quite nice! :clap The uniform HAS to have red in it, man! XD That's the DevilBats way! (speaking of which.. what IS their mascot now that teams have united??? 8D) Great job on this!
Top