Recent content by Otaku shrink

  1. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 57 Discussion

    I can’t believe I’m answering this, but in the raws, your “something like” is correct.
  2. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 57 Discussion

    I think Gray’s past the point of denying now. “She’s my power to live” is probably a statement he can’t backtrack very easily. That whole Juvina/Fairy Nail conversation pretty much foreshadowed that he was about ready to man up and stop dragging his feet.
  3. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 45 Discussion

    To be fair, last week was the 10th weekly chapter, so a lot of us weren’t expecting one anyway. Have a good holiday everyone!
  4. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 45 Discussion

    Yup. Seems that way from the Magapoke app.
  5. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 44 Discussion

    Depends if there is a release tonight (see above). It might already be done afterall.
  6. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 44 Discussion

    Just a wee reminder that FT 100 may or may not be out tonight. The weekly is supposed to be while Hero’s is going on, but WSM is on break this week. Usually, the skips don’t seem to apply to the digital, but I’m not sure with this as the weekly releases were supposed to be with Heroes. The app...
  7. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 44 Discussion

    This was an interesting battle, but it also irritates me. I was totally fine up until she freaking Wendy-enchanted Natsu and Gray’s magic (the latter we haven’t even gotten to see particularly shine in this sequel). Now it’s “because she’s Erza...with other people’s magic”. I’d rather see her...
  8. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 43 Discussion

    Ok. It’s ten chaps for sure, so we have this week, next week, then back to biweekly.
  9. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 43 Discussion

    I thought it was going to stay weekly while HEROs was running, which is supposedly 10 (or 11) chapters which means we have a few more weeks (pending skips for holidays here in Japan).
  10. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 30 Discussion

    Juvia doesn’t have any magic right now, so she’s with Gray for protection. It’s shippy AF, but probably ties back to that whole Gray wanting to be strong enough to protect her thing back in ch 26.
  11. Otaku shrink

    Discussion What is Japan response to Fairy Tail and Hiro Mashima in general (Including notable authors and artists of their own respective series reactions)?

    The series are liked well-enough here, but it’s not aggressively merchandised or wildly popular in mainstream culture (compared to say, One Piece, SAO, BnHA, etc). There’s very little overt “hate” towards particular mangas; the Japanese fandom really puts their energy into what they enjoy and...
  12. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 25 Discussion

    All I have to say about this chapter: Gray looks like a little puddin’ in love.
  13. Otaku shrink

    Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

    To be honest, I feel like we already had some pretty solid development in terms of Gruvia. (Chapters 416, 453, 499 especially). Those were meant to be major developments in solidifying their bond, and I’d say the ending was mainly a full-circle event where Juvia was stripping and Gray was...
  14. Otaku shrink

    Question How Gray defeated Invel's holy armor?

    Remolding Invel’s ice with demon slayer magic with a side of love-driven bloodlust and rage.
  15. Otaku shrink

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 9 Discussion / 10 Predictions

    TBH, I feel like it’s just some way to squeeze Levy into the plot. I agree it’s unnecessary, and just kind of makes her a bit of a butthead. *shrugs*
Top