Recent content by Otaku-thon

  1. Discussion Lucy's Star Dress

    Most likely the most possible outcome would have to be more spirits summoned + more opportunities for unison raid But it would be great if lucy at least had Libra, Pisces, and Ophiuchus' "tattoos" so that she can at least use their dresses. She can be treated after all as the "strongest...
  2. Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    A bit random but (if this has been asked before, forgive me) I always imagined 2 things Lucy would do after the time skip with star dress (other than get/borrow Libra, Pisces, and Ophiucus, or summon CSK which I had hoped she could've also have done) People were right about her potentially being...
  3. Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Let me see if I got this right: Gray - Emperor's new clothes (At least he has the better bod, no harm in showing a little bit of fanservice) Gajeel - Sleeping Beauty (lol, wonder why he actually went through with it) Natsu - Momotaro (One of the 3 animals/oni looks like Elfman to me) Erza -...
  4. Voting Worst She's Erza Moment

    Voting for Broken Bones Erza vs. Irene, it was at that moment when I thought to myself: I'd rather have someone else do the asspulls instead (Lucy w/ CSK SD)
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    This chapter gave me hope. I hope the anime gives us some original scenes and retcon most of these scenes and events. Where's my promised Acno vs. 7DS? Where's my CSK Stardress? Where's my badass FH-powered Zeref and Acno? Where's my semi-redemption for Gray (for some of his questionable...
  6. Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    So, to those who have managed to watch the pre-screening, I NEED to know what Capricorn's stardress looks like and how badass it is Does Lucy wear a suit or another gown like Loke's? Does it specialize in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts? Are sunglasses present? Are there any physical...
Top