Recent content by otaku1412

  1. Discussion Older Talse Uzer Story comics?

    Hello! So, I found some of SIU's older works in the internet but it's not translated D: I'm not really sure where to go to ask for translations... Or if these have been translated already, could I have the link for it? Here are the links to the comics: http://imageshack.us/g/692/022bc.jpg/...
  2. Which Ring Type suits you?

    Thunder!! Lol I wasn't really expecting that...
  3. The theories about the Science in Reborn

    Re: Reborn 255 Discussion/256 Predictions Well, I was re-reading some chapters and I saw this: Irie had just said that Byakuran was the main enemy and Tsuna said "I knew it." Maybe he can do the syncing too?
  4. Envy hides more than you think

    I think Ed explained it pretty well here... http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/95/16/ http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/95/17/
  5. Who's your favorite sin?

    I vote for Pride in the manga! He's so creepy and cute, lol.
  6. Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    I read this manga some months ago and I have to say, it is great!! super funny. the ending was so abrupt though.
  7. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions In onemanga, it's complete....
  8. Shounen Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

    Re: Detective conan (latest chapter discussion) I love Detective Conan.
  9. Pinoy Thread

    Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread! Oo nga!!
  10. Pinoy Thread

    Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread! ako rin, first time ko lang! ^^
  11. Pinoy Thread

    Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread! Hello!!! Kamusta na kayong lahat? ^_^
  12. Raruto Chapter 01: The Animated Version

    Woah! It has an animated version! Cool! But the voices... are kinda weird.
  13. Raruto Chapter 02

    That was so funny! I was laughing through the whole thing!
Top