Recent content by Otome

  1. Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread (up to Vol 36) Thank you. ^^
  2. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Hai. In Shoujo favorite of mine are Immortal Rain, Kaze Hikaru, and ... and ... X/ ...guess that's it. The other shoujo that I read are just there for entertainment purposes.
  3. Shounen Rurouni Kenshin by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Re: Rurouni Kenshin Discussion Yea!! RuroKen is one of the best manga I've read. Love it still, even though I finished reading and watching it years ago. :] 1. Where are you in the story? How did you get into RK? ~*Let just say that I've already finished RuroKen. But on my RuroKen collection...
  4. Chapter 293 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 293 Predictions My guess is we get an insight of sai "Secret Mission" and a peek at Sasuke. :] And of course, the most exciting is Naruto go 4 Tails!!
  5. Favorites Who's your favorite Bleach character?

    Hitsugaya Toushiro, Kurosaki Ichigo, Uryuu Ishida, Kisuke Urahara, and of 'course there's more but that round up my top 4.
  6. Cleaning Cleaners for Zarosaki!!! With TUTORIAL!

    Thanks. And so basically I could start with any chapter that is 275+ correct?
  7. Cleaning Cleaners for Zarosaki!!! With TUTORIAL!

    Re: Cleaners for Zarosaki!!! I'll be happy to help out a little even though my schedule is quite tight most of the time. So where do we start?
Top