Recent content by Ou2

  1. Question How do the Fairy Tail fans feel about Bleach ending?

    Honesty.. I couldn't care less. As I dropped it years ago the anime was just too awful (just like how naruto is now) but I feel for Bleach fans because I know how y'all must feel
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Honestly hiro. Elfman and lisanna are more useless than Mira. And I don't see how they could be relevant to the plot if Mira dies. One way to get rid of 3 characters at once
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Words only hurt if you give them meaning. Yes I know she's not a MC but still she's as important as the rest.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Well yeah I'm butthurt. Lucy is FT most popular girl. Yes I agree it is annoying that she used all her magic against those two trashes. But whateves I guess "because she's NOT Erza"
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Yes bitch. Because it seems to me that Erza is taking Mira's screentime. She "lost" against Azuma so Erza could beat him. And now Erza took on 2 spriggans and Mira lost her magic against two swords. I find it funny that it took her all her magic to beat two girls that use glue and tape to fight
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    Hope Mira will use some curse on herself and go full psycho on them. I can't believe how bad hiro always treats her. I now really hate Erza
Top