Recent content by OunknownO

  1. OunknownO

    Discussion General Episodes Discussion

    Re: Latest Episodes Discussion LoL chopper and birds XD But I still don't see how will he learn to control monster point, anyone have some ideas?
  2. OunknownO

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Where I can find the results of last poll voting on rating of mangas
  3. OunknownO

    Chapter One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Prediction

    If dragon isn't connected to sabo why did he showed up in the flashback at all
  4. OunknownO

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    Re: Mighty drinker Basco Shot has a zoan DF? I think that his style of fighting will be drunken boxing(Jackie chan anybody) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnz2ycE3HyQ PS. This is my favorite style of kung fu
  5. OunknownO

    Discussion General Episodes Discussion

    Re: Latest Episodes Discussion I didn't know that newkama kenpo is that strong.... I laughed when stand in queen asked is he strong, "Not much" XD . If he stays like this he will change back when nami or robin kiss him, and zoro will laugh at him XD
  6. OunknownO

    Chapter One Piece 587 Discussion / 588 Prediction

    Agree.... Like joker from batman. But I can't wait for arc with doflamingo and when luffy beat's the sh*t out of him
  7. OunknownO

    Chapter One Piece 586 Discussion / 587 Prediction

    Dragon is most wanted and from the eyes of goverment, and the all world was trembeling before wb
  8. OunknownO

    Discussion General Episodes Discussion

    Re: Latest Episodes Discussion Can't wait to see them all together, older and stronger.... We will see all new powers in fishman arc. Can't wait... Just few more chapters
  9. OunknownO

    Discussion General Episodes Discussion

    Re: Latest Episodes Discussion So now we know what exactly power up's will nami will get, not only the wind knot but the bubbles will get much stronger
  10. OunknownO

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Have you even read the post to the end. I said "I don't think that is possible because there is too much history betwen him and nami"
  11. OunknownO

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    I read something about, that the next mugiwara will be a previous boss, and Jinbei mentioned Arlong and the fishman arc is next.... Is it possible that arlong will be the next mugiwara... I'm just saying that, because I wonder but I don't think that is possible because there is too much history...
  12. OunknownO

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    fishman(100%) and perona(MAYBE), time skip and then after fishman arc, NW and then they are going into heavyweight division
  13. OunknownO

    Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Oda is slacking. Every few chapters oda makes a break, it's getting annoying. OT: I think that the tenryuubito will show up in the next chapter and that there will be interaction between him/her and sabo.
  14. OunknownO

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Why do you think that margaret will be mugiwara? please explain your statment
  15. OunknownO

    Discussion Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    they got their arc's(title pages of chapters), and the next week comes filler episodes with the rest of mugiwaras(i presume that this is the second set of filler episodes of three that are about the rest of mugiwaras)
Top