Recent content by outlawkion1

  1. My webcomic.... Pure Havoc

    Thanks a lot! Ya, I'm pretty new to the comic authors world so it's all been a process. I'll admit I'm having certain "troubles" like getting people to see it! Lmao. ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ---------- Hey, been a little bit since I bumped...
  2. My webcomic.... Pure Havoc

    I'm going for a mix of epic and comedy. The epic part is coming AND fast. Ya, I'm not the best artist yet BUT I figure most web-comic artists start off rough around the edges. You laugh? Is that good or bad? Lmao, keep reading please! I promise Im working really hard to deliver a good story...
  3. My webcomic.... Pure Havoc

    Hey everyone! I recently started a web-comic-manga series and I'm looking to get some feedback (positive or negative) It's a story about a 20 year pizza delivery boy named Aaron Kidway who ends up involved in a crazy mess of magic, battle, and chaos during one of his "routine" deliveries...
Top