Recent content by pachogamez

  1. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: 127 Night Spoiler + Camshots yay, I'm happy to see Cross and finally Timcampy back there's a torrent around with the LQ version. Dunno if I can post the link in here
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 13 (Ch. 119-128) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 128 Predictions I predict that Cross wins easily, takes everybody to a bar to celebrate and transfers all his new debts to Allen, all while trying to hit on Lenalee and being rejected all the time
  3. Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: 127 Night Spoiler + Camshots nah, it a normal japanese LQ raw here's the torrent link: http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=24389&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20D.Gray-Man%20127%28lq%29.torrent this can be used to start this week DGM thread if posting the link is wrong, I'll edit the post
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 11 (Ch. 98-107) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 105 Predictions Thread I'm asking myself what would happen if Crowley sucks some Jasbebi's blood, it would be interesting to see
Top