Recent content by Pain9s_4Life

  1. Edens Zero Chapter 171 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's just his hair too. We need his full new appearance ๐Ÿ˜‚
  2. Edens Zero Chapter 171 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nah, Jinn's hair looks way cooler
  3. Edens Zero Chapter 171 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm getting some Acnologia vibes from Jinn ๐Ÿ˜Ž favorite character
  4. Edens Zero Chapter 169 Spoilers & Discussion

    I see it more like a black spirit bomb ๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. Edens Zero Chapter 166 Spoilers & Discussion

    This arc definitely felt rushed... But at least a lot of bodies dropped ๐Ÿ˜ Mashima merking now
  6. Edens Zero Chapter 164 Spoilers & Discussion

    Bruh, Meteor Breaker was more lit than Black Sky ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe Black Sky will improve later on ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚
  7. Edens Zero Chapter 162 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's official. Eden Zero will be better than Fairy Tail. Mashima project is bringing the hype!
  8. Edens Zero Chapter 155 Spoilers & Discussion

    Exactly. I would say they will probably surprise use with the last Ocean member, but I doubt he'll have a major role. He might even go against Shura. Ijuna said Oceans are useless, but I doubt she can go Overdrive. Shura probably the only one who can ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just expected a bit more from Callum
  9. Edens Zero Chapter 155 Spoilers & Discussion

    JINN & KLEENE DID THAT!! But I was positive at least Callum could use Overdrive. I thought Jinn vs Callum would result in both using Overdrive and being another chapter long. There's really only one more Ocean member left (aside from Nessah) but I doubt he'll be any good. Shura and Ijuna, take...
  10. Edens Zero Chapter 151 Spoilers & Discussion

    To be honest, I think Jinn will appear to fight Callum and Shiki goes to Witch. But either way, Callum going down... And also *BEEP* CREED FAM!!
  11. Edens Zero Chapter 151 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm not hating, but the Ocean 6 are Aoi Cosmos elite warriors and they shocked the crew of Edens can use Overdrive? The Ocean 6 ain't *beep* ๐Ÿ˜‚ The only Ocean 6 who looks like they can overdrive is Callum
  12. Edens Zero Chapter 129 Spoilers & Discussion

    Bruh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
  13. Edens Zero Chapter 84 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm kinda scared for Homura more than Rebecca. Does anybody else think that Homura will be sold off as a sex slave?? I would say Hiro Mashima wouldn't be that dark to Homura since he was dark to her in the Valkyrie arc, but idk what to think anymore
  14. Edens Zero Chapter 77 Spoilers & Discussion

    I mean.... Maria's a space slime so I don't think that's possible๐Ÿค”
  15. Edens Zero Chapter 77 Spoilers & Discussion

    MY NINJA IS BACK! FINALLY!
Top