Recent content by Painmaker

  1. Painmaker

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    I found this.... I don't know but that atomic explotion can't be compared with the one pre full power white recieved at the wall of coexistence I would like to know what was gonna do Jinsung before machenny came in
  2. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 484 Spoilers & Discussion

    just for physic laws, how strong should be the people inside that needle to be able to resist such acceleration from the launch and decelation from the impact with the wall.... transition chapter, 5th corps commander based on doom words is quite a big shot, I want to see how Yama deal with that...
  3. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 481 Spoilers & Discussion

    Do not forget the needle, black march :3
  4. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    I like this white design... regard the wall Im gonna be honest, there is just Yolker to stop Bam and co (like 4 Hr or more) to break the wall spell, so if this doesnt happen like in not time, what can I say... I guess you know already xD
  5. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    well what can i said... I fucking liked this chapter, it doesn't matter how strong you are , there is always ways around to take down some one (think of lex luthor trolling superman LOL). those bullets were strong enough to kill an ex 60 HR and they used to kill the pigeon, it's just a shame...
  6. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 477 Spoilers & Discussion

    Does siu changed his mind? I thought white was suppose to assist bam climbing the tower as a regular, but returning white to his prime this early ¿?.. perhaps he will return to his regular "base" form after this battle after giving it all
  7. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 476 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think JH if make it out alive can teach bam new things, when he was teaching bam, he was a clueless boy regard many many things about shinshoo and stuff, now it's not the case.
  8. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 476 Spoilers & Discussion

    Something im wondering... It makes sense that the original doggos share yaratcha blood, but the current ones (almost all of them are brand new xD ) dont, unless doom shares his power througt blood transfustion and I don't think thats the case
  9. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 476 Spoilers & Discussion

    Just a reminder for those debating regard white injuring kallavan, He wasn't using shinsoo reinforcement
  10. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 476 Spoilers & Discussion

    hey guys, it's really anoying see you discuss over and over and over and over again for the same thing, just enjoy the series. By the, way... Bam just landed a regular zero wave explosion, without horns, now he seems serious, the shit is real... so, next chapter if SIU it doesn't troll us...
  11. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 475 Spoilers & Discussion

    she did not burn the bullet, she just changed its trajectory to avoid brain damage, that's all
  12. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dude, you cut the scissor action! ROLF
  13. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 473 Spoilers & Discussion

    It does it suppose the spell on the wall is one of the strongest spells ever, only 10 FH are able to lift it, I'm sure I read it somewhere. If I'm wrong , my apologies...
  14. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 473 Spoilers & Discussion

    Now that you mention it, the shot already made quite a travel, so baam is not the target, the only one in a position for a clean headshot is yama standing in top of the cage.
  15. Painmaker

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 472 Spoilers & Discussion

    I know logic does not apply to this kind of series, but white returning to his prime would be out of chart, I mean, we all know baam didn't take just a bunch of souls but millions, it could be even billions of souls.....And I don't see that amount of troops dying here
Top