Recent content by PalaDude234

  1. Theory Mavis Connected to Zera

    ok. I accidently misinterpreted it as a different question.
  2. Theory Mavis Connected to Zera

    (Spoilers Ahead) If you read Fairy Tail Zero. Yury told Mavis that Zera died when a dark guild attacked Tenrou when she was a child.
  3. Favorites Fairy Tail Final Villian

    Yeah. Even with Hiro-sama introducing new villains every arc the possibility can't be ruled out.
  4. Favorites Fairy Tail Final Villian

    I think it's Ankhseram. They might have another motive for cursing Zeref for reviving Natsu as E.N.D or do they plan to destroy to humanity like Acnologia? P.S: Before you reply think about why is Ankhseram called The God of Life and Death for a reason? Why does Ankhseram have two things...
  5. Question Number of arcs left ?

    Hiro might make an arc based around Acnologia if he leaves during the war. I mean if THERE WILL be a possible arc based around him it might generate into his backstory more. Just Saying.
Top