Recent content by PaluPalu

  1. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread Zoro is also missing his right eye.
  2. Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions I know. I think that makes more sense too. I was just pointing that the "Let's meet at Grove 16 at Sabondy" theory don't make much sense.
  3. Chapter One Piece 594 Discussion /595 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions If all of them have the Vivre Card what's the the point of ringing the bell 16 times to say "Let's meet at Grove 16 at Sabondy"? All Rayleigh needed to do was be at Grove 16 with his Vivre Card and wait for the strawhats to get there.
  4. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    You're right but Aokiji and Akainu also got distracted when they where trying to kill Luffy so no excuses for the pirates losses.
Top