Recent content by Panchan

  1. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions This Idea sounds good...
  2. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions Who cares a stupid snake? I just wanna know what exactly happened to the uchiha-Brothers... Kishi didn't confirm Itachi's death, though Itachi looks really dead... very strange and suspicious..
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions not proven, the snake died. I think Itachi's still alive, but unconscious, just like Sasuke. Kisame AND hebi will reach both brothers, Kisame will reach Itachi, team hebi Sasuke. That's my prediction. And Tobi will dodge Shino's bugs.
  4. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions The whole Sasu/Ita-Plot is a Déja-vu! Itachi's death isn't confirmed... Zetsu's words are very strange... Sasuke becomes unconscious... And Zetsu don't eat them! Why? The most important questions: Is Itachi dead or alive? Why has Sasuke...
  5. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions He used Amaterasu already... But no mplan with Susanoo... Tsukiyomi was as weak as well... easy for Sasuke do break...
  6. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions Itachi's death is not confirmed... so don't say the dude is dead until his death is confirmed...
  7. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Discussions / 395 Predictions From where comes Amaterasu? I have a feeling that this Itachi was a clone... Itachi hasn't even Chakra for Amaterasu... Itachi is definitely not dead.. otherwise there woudn't be Amaterasu... And Zetsu said "that" Itachi... So this can only be...
  8. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] I predict this: Chapter 394: Sasuke's Victory!? Happy Zetsu: Seems that it's over. Creepy Zetsu: I guess you're right. Itachi: Little brother? Sasuke: Itachi? Why have you failed? Itachi: Side effect from Susanoo. I'll lie on the ground for the...
  9. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Well, team hebi will pwn Kisame. And Team Hebi obey Sasuke's orders, don't they? So if Sasuke orders Hebi that they don't kill Itachi, then the'll obey. I think the war hasn't end, it has just begun. Itachi can recognize the danger before it occurs...
  10. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] My voting: No. Itachi is just unconscious from exhaustion. Prediction I guess Sasuke won't kill Itachi, cause Itachi has the curse-seal now. The chapter says nothing about Itachi's death, it says that he just collapses. I think CS will be Itachi's new...
  11. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Me too. But unfortunately it will end with Itachi's death...
  12. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] No way will Sasuke die, he's Kishi's most favourite character. The best scenario would be that Sasuke loses one eye to Itachi. I wanna see Sasuke's tears right now!!! And what kinda miracoulous survivion is gonna Kishi to do for Sasuke? Honestly, if...
  13. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Whatever you guys say, Chuck Norris will save Sasuke XD. Itachi can nothing do against Chuck Norris, cause he's a god legend and he'd be a good avenger too. OK; joke, but we must have fun.
  14. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I think the winner of this fight is crystal clear... The winner will be Uchiha Itachi. I doubt Sasuke will get MS. And even if he will get it, he won't be able to do Tsukiyomi on Itachi, cuz Itachi is blind. And Amaterasu won't work too, cause Itachi can...
  15. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Thanks to god, the fight is finally over. Victor is Itachi. I wanna see Sasuke's tears now! he'll cry for sure.
Top