Recent content by Panda

  1. Panda

    Chapter One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

    Hmm, I think DoFlamingo gets intercepted at sea by someone like Aokiji, while the SH escape. Maybe, Law planned to lure Doflamingo, while someone waited for him along the way. Kind of like how Santino was lured out in the Godfather. :)
  2. Panda

    Chapter One Piece 684 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 684 Discussion / 685 Prediction Yea, Luffy's crew needs someone spectacular ... like a Marco, or Ace who is potentially super powerful.
  3. Panda

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions I think the story is coming full circle here. There has to be a means to an end for Kakashi's existence in the manga. He has had all this grief and unfinished business and this is the chance for him to finish it. Even if Tobi isn't Obito, evidence is...
  4. Panda

    Chapter Gantz 369 Discussion/370 Prediction Thread

    I don't think the Gantzers are being given the truth. It is probably the truth that someone wants the Gantzers to believe, and truth is often relative. It's time for someone to suddenly appear and slice that no face having pile of sh*t into bits. The only truth here is more ASS...
  5. Panda

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    661) I learned to read Naruto and One Piece while Gantz hasn't come out yet. 662) I learned to hold my breath as I take off my Gantz suit. All that fart made a bubble in my ass.
  6. Panda

    Chapter Naruto 596 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions Here's a long shot! How about Kakashi: 1) Allows himself or someone to be hit to make sure Tobi is in this dimension 2) Sneaks Naruto's kagebunshin into the Kamui dimension 3) pwns Tobi!!!
  7. Panda

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    597) I learned to pee and/or poop before each mission.
  8. Panda

    Chapter Gantz 347 Discussion/348 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 347 Spoiler Discussion Thread I has a feeling that the really big monster a few chapters back is made from these light spores.
  9. Panda

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    548) I learned "Grandma I'm nakey" from the little kid to his grandma in one of the earlier missions.
  10. Panda

    Chapter Gantz 345 Discussion/346 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 345 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yea, i was going to say that they look a bit out of proportion. Reika is still the best :)
  11. Panda

    Chapter Gantz 344 Discussion/345 Prediction Thread

    It's up to Nishi to save the Gantzers now :D I always wonder where the aliens go when transferred with the Y gun. We might have our answer!
  12. Panda

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    536. Nurarihyon randomly visits peoples homes and demands tea and snacks. If you don't give it to him then there will be great misfortune on your household.
  13. Panda

    Chapter Gantz 343 Discussion/344 Prediction Thread

    Mebe its cuz no one woke up yet. I'm in Japanland now. :)
  14. Panda

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    Re: Japanese thread 日本語 日本から飛び出す。アメリカに行っちゃう。
  15. Panda

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    Re: Japanese thread 日本語 <--------今日本です。 一昨日にオフィスの13階で地震を感じた。昨日金沢と言う田舎の町に逃げてきて、とりあえずここにいる。
Top