Recent content by pandaman1982

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 508 Discussion/509 Predictions I personally think it's a mistake to compare the strength of the Kuma-bots to that of the Shichibukai Kuma, for one they won't have the Paw Paw fruit, for the other unless Vegapunk has managed to copy his mind and transfer it they won't have his...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 508 Discussion/509 Predictions Nope Luffy's rubber body is far better at absorbing bashing damage than Sanji's, it was his own power that hurt him due to Kuma's durability. As for why people "overestimate" Zoro's power it partly comes from way back at Whiskey Peak where he and...
  3. sahugani's One Piece Review 503

    Well there isn't going to be much time for them to talk as the Tenryuubito incident adds a sense of urgency to their departure as the longer they stay on Shabondy the more danger they're in, and in all honesty aside from fun loving Rayleigh's already shown himself to be a bit of a twisted git as...
  4. sahugani's One Piece Review 500

    Another great review. I don't want to see Raleigh as a muntineer either but to play Devil's Advocate it would explain one or two mysteries that his presence in Shabondy so close to the seat of the World government poses. If the WG was so set on going after those connected to Roger that they...
  5. sahugani's One Piece Review 499

    I also don't think that Shanks and Whitebeard are at war I personally think that clash of power was a final attempt to convince Whitebeard to recall Ace by showing the kind of level Blackbeard was on that he could injure Shanks in a physical manner as their discussion had failed but that's just...
  6. Discussion The 11 Supernovae

    Re: The 11 Supernovas Almost. What I meant was that in the chapter Shakki talked about pirates with bounties of over 100 million and Oda then showed us the new guys, and nearly all of them are captains which gives us 8 new pirate crews... There's no reason that each crew couldn't have a few...
  7. sahugani's One Piece Review 498

    To be honest while I'm not convinced at the idea of him being part of Roger's crew myself, and I mean no offense by this it would be flawed to assume that he's been there for 40 years himself as it is quite possible that he met Shakkie some time after she quit piracy, and we know Oda loves to...
  8. Discussion The 11 Supernovae

    Re: The 11 Supernovas You know with the matchups you guys are forgetting one very important thing. These guys aren't just high bounties they're representaitives of eight different crews that happen to be over 100 million. It's quite possible that they each have several subordinates not...
  9. sahugani's One Piece Review 498

    I've been thinking about Raleigh and whether or not he has a bounty myself if we ignore the possibility that Shakkie was only counting active pirates and that he may well have an active bounty it does leave us with few options. To be honest the biggest problem I have with him being a...
  10. sahugani's One Piece Review 498

    I like the link between the Knights Templar and Hawkins myself, it fits with the cassocks and his way of speech, I also suspect he may not be a magician and that mystic is perhaps more appropriate. Considering the legends regarding the Knights Templar I would hazard the guess that he's the most...
Top