Recent content by PaperMasterYoshi

  1. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Mangafox doesn't work for me; it may be because of the browser I'm using. Anyway, when I went on Earth's Utopia twitter page--who's scanlated the issue--it lead me to sen manga. I think it's their main site. Lingwe, can you can confirm if that's your official site. [Earth's Utopia] Kagamigami 05
  2. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    It's too bad they scanlated the oneshot just to post recruitment ads. I don't think substitute scans has updated its site this whole month, which is almost over. School has started so maybe members are just busy. It's frustration not have understanding of certain plotlines beside what can be...
  3. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    [RAW] Chapter 31 ---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------
  4. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    edit: lol opps :teehee thanks, susanoo. I kept looking at the pic and wasn't sure but it kinda fit Iwashiro style. Author of the pic didn't post what manga it came from.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I thought it was suppose to be #43 because of a holiday. This week is #42, right?
  6. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    [RAW] Chapter 29 ---------- Post added September 05, 2015 at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was September 04, 2015 at 02:20 PM ----------
  7. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    [RAW] Kagamigami Chapter 27
  8. Shounen Kagamigami by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ---------- ---------- Post added August 07, 2015 at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was July 31, 2015 at 09:28 PM ---------- [RAW] Kagamigami Chapter 26 ---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post...
Top