Recent content by paramitan

  1. paramitan

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    o/ Ojamashimasu... Guess this is the closest we can get to a Seigi no Mikata full manga series, huh... Nonetheless, glad Obata's back with a new series...
  2. paramitan

    The paramitan Thread

    so I'm literally young now >.< (not that I hate it though...) it was very saddening not to see much fanfare about Law of Ueki Plus that time. I mean, I didn't even know if it was finished in the Edited Manga stage. but nonetheless, at least Fukuchi-sensei's back with another sure hit... please...
  3. paramitan

    The paramitan Thread

    yeah, I know, no pressure for us who don't get paid. but hell, the fans await...how old are you anyway? I learned through self-study, and most likely because we had a Japanese class during high school, which I was an active participant of. since then, I've gone otaku and stuff then decided to...
  4. paramitan

    The paramitan Thread

    it's been a while XD whoa, thanks for the welcome, Bomber! well of course... let's see, what can I say? hmm, I'm really really frustrated about myself today because I've been too inactive to most of my work (both in Edited Manga and in school, but mostly in school), so I can't clearly get a sched...
  5. paramitan

    osu~!

    yo~!thanks for the welcome XD the stuff I'm currently translating now is on my signature XDD
  6. paramitan

    The paramitan Thread

    I just felt like making my own thread for certain ramblings I cannot post on my Edited Manga groups. But yeah, anybody can ask questions or comments for me and my TL scripts here!XD First up is some introductions. I'm paramitan, currently 18 years of age, a student and of course a Translator. For...
  7. paramitan

    osu~!

    have been here for a bit, so I'll just introduce myself. I'm paramitan, currently a Manga Editor/translator for some groups. nee, yoroshiku! XD
Top