Recent content by Paranoid

  1. Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto] I have this idea that Sasuke might see Itachi's dead body at the end of this fight(after getting his answers), and leave all happy and satisfied. ...Except sometimes you see what you want to see or what you're led to see, if you know what I mean. I can't imagine...
  2. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    So Hidan is a living voodoo doll, huh?! I don't know if Asuma will live beyond this confrontation, but if he doesn't I hope (and expect) that he does have a chance to put up a good show before dying. It'd be so anticlimactic if hidan just stabs himself and it's game over. I imagine Shikamaru...
  3. End of the fillers: February 15, 2007

    Re: End of the fillers; the long awaited moment!! No. Sorry, I don't want to crush people's hopes, but I don't believe Tazmo has any inside information. Look how he says KG will start at 200 and end at episode 204, just like ANN's episode list. As far as we know he's just reporting on that...
  4. End of the fillers: February 15, 2007

    Re: End of the fillers; the long awaited moment!! Episode 209 is the start of season 9 of the anime, but they aren't necessarily waiting for that. For instance, new openings and endings aren't always sinchronized with season beginning and endings.. The current opening started on episode 179...
  5. End of the fillers: February 15, 2007

    Re: End of the fillers; the long awaited moment!! Yes, but it's only assuming that the fillers DO end after 199, and so far I think the ANN episode listing is far from reliable. Kind of dubious, actually, as I said in my earlier post. Anyway, even if the fillers don't end at 200 I'm...
  6. End of the fillers: February 15, 2007

    Re: End of the fillers; the long awaited moment!! This doesn't make sense. Just look at the title for 201 (watch out, could be considered a spoiler for non manga readers) How is it possible that they get at that point in the story during the second episode then there's three more left before...
  7. Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 315)

    Regarding the danger of the chakra split between bunshins. It's true that you'll never reach 0 stamina, (You'd need to make an infinite amount of bunshins) but you don't really need to reach precisely 0 to die, don't take ebisu's words 100% literally. Our bodies use a lot of energy just to...
  8. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    And if the ritual did have any role in actual combat, I don't think Kukuzu would be so pissed about it, he'd understand the usefulness of such technique and put up with it. Instead, he sees no practical value in it. Just a prayer to a god he doesn't believe in, a total waste of time from his...
  9. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Dunno if it's been suggested already in the thread, but I think Hidan's ritual might be a way to atone for the 'sin' of not killing nekogirl. Penance to appease the god.
Top