Recent content by patrick_tambu

  1. Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread I've just started hard-level on GH3....and it's a hell harder than medium-level!!! I'm on SMG too....and it's very very cool!!!! I guess my next is going to be Assassins Greed, i already have it but it'll have to wait until i'll get...
  2. Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    I've finished reading book 8 of the wheel of time in my country language... I've already read the english version of the whole saga... Noe there's only one chapter left to complete the story. Ok...i knew Robert Jordan (the author) was ill the bad way...guess what? I've just read an article wich...
  3. Science Photons flout the light speed limit

    Yeah, i've read that stuff too... It's about "cosmic strings", and what this theory says, is as possible as any other theory the best scientists have made this far!!!
  4. Science Photons flout the light speed limit

    Btw, as amatter of facts, if we get a way to push something to a faster-than-light speed, or even double it(600.000 kmph-wow), that won't be enough to travel through the univers, you know...distance is our real limit!!! By travel at twice the light speed, to reach the nearest star, it'd take...
  5. Science Photons flout the light speed limit

    Well, if this "faster than light" thing is true, we won't be able to see its utility for some time, i guess. But speculations has been made in every direction. Maybe they'll find a way to teletransport people or (and it'd be even better!) perhaps finally make possible to get on other planets...
  6. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep. 33

    First post for me on anime threads... Well, sorry if this pisses off some of you guys but, i think this animated serie is not goin' on pretty well.... I just can't take fillers!!! It'd be better if they made this shippuuden serie pure and clean just like the first 135 or so episodes of the...
  7. Where Do You Come From?

    Yo everyone!!! I'm from Sasso Marconi, Italy. (yeah, that's him! Marconi, the original telegraph inventor!!) added ^^
  8. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond 242 Discussion Thread I wonder if someone will come at all!!! I'm curious about what will say Kojiro when he'll see Musashi get back to the sharpener's house...
  9. Bleach Hangout Thread

    I guess there've been explaination yet. But i'm quite sure we'll have one sooner or later!!!
  10. Old Convo Threads

    Re: Naruto Hang Out Thread v2 I guess you can say it's the same for every Konoha's team. Like Kakashi is the leader of his own team and yet he has to follow Tsunade's order...
  11. The Japflap Thread

    Yo!!! First of all, i wanna thank you for all this time i've got your releases to read.... THANK YOU! Now, there's a question for you.... I found that sometimes, there's some parts of the dialogues a little bit different from the previous Edited Mangas of the same chap. Like the last, 371, when...
  12. Old Convo Threads

    Re: Naruto Hang Out Thread v2 You said right but, he got that because he'd nothing left to loose. And his last spark of life and his will to please Orochimaru's dream gave him that strenght, that is. If Gaara hadn't anything left to care, like he was at the chuunin exam, the fight would've...
  13. Chapter Bleach 291 Discussion

    Thanks! Btw, i'm fine with Neriel, it fits better than Nel/l on a woman! However, i was quite sure Shirosaki would've come out to show some kickin' stuff! Neriel is good as well in exchange but, there's so many other bad guys near 'em that i'm stiil on my first line! Shiro is comin' out...
  14. Chapter Bleach 291 Discussion

    Sorry guys, but there's something i don't get.... dunno even if this has been discussed already but, howzat Neriel before this last 2 chapters was called Nell and now her name's Nel? I missed why and how we've lost one of the "L".... Sorry to bother, just my curiosity!
  15. Chapter Bleach 291 Discussion

    Wow!!! I'm truly amazed by Nell!!! For her to kick that Noitora's ass so badly, is crazy!!!!! Still, i can't get out of my head that Ulquiorra is comin' out soon!!! I liked a lot Ichigo's face!lol Hope Nell will join Jchigo's family the same as Rukia. Nell, i love you!!!
Top