Recent content by Pazuzu

  1. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Danzou I keep getting the urge to refer to Danzou as Tony Danzou. --- Danzou Ninja ID: 000272 Age: 72 Birthday: 6th January (Capricorn) Height: 170cm Weight: 52.7kg Blood Type: AB Personality: Ambitious, Secretive, Unyielding Favourite food...
  2. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 Translation Index I'll be using this thread to sort the databook entries by character, jutsu, side entry and page. This way, it'll be easier for people to quickly see which entries are done and which aren't, and which entries are there to request. And easier for me to track my...
  3. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Juugo Poor Juugo. He's such a nice, pacifistic person and he has a monster inside him... He's probably the only "evil" character that I can really sympathise with. --- Juugo Ninja ID: -- Age: 18 Birthday: 1st October (Libra) Height: 202.1cm Weight...
  4. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Hoozuki Suigetsu Hoozuki Suigetsu Ninja ID: -- Age: 16 Birthday: 18th February (Aquarius) Height: 177.4cm Weight: 57kg Blood Type: B Personality: Belligerent Favourite food: Yogurt, jelly (mostly drinkable things) Least favourite food: Cuttlefish Wants...
  5. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Maito Gai Gai is so much like Lee, it's great. And he seems to be the only team head who's successfuly taught his team the value of teamwork. ---- Maito Gai Ninja ID: 010252 Age: 30 Birthday: 1st January (Capricorn) Height: 184cm Weight: 76kg Blood...
  6. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! Moved all the posts from the Tenten thread over here.
  7. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Tenten Yep. :D One of my friends is most likely her biggest fan ever, which is nice since she's so often overlooked and Kishimoto constantly seems to be shafting her over and over. So I promised that Tenten would always come first, so at least then she'd get some...
  8. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Rock Lee You know, I do like all of Team Gai quite a lot. It helps that Lee's birthday is right before mine. And I do think Lee's spirit of hard work should be an inspiration to everyone. It is to me. --- Rock Lee Ninja ID: 012561 Age: 17 Birthday...
  9. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 - Characters: Hyuuga Neji Next up, our favourite Hyuuga and my favourite character. --- Hyuuga Neji Ninja ID: 012587 Age: 17 Birthday: 3rd July (Cancer) Height: 172.1cm Weight: 54.2kg Blood Type: O Personality: Cool-tempered, Realist Favourite food: Herring soba...
  10. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Character bios Pazuzu translated: Tenten Hyuuga Neji Rock Lee Maito Gai Hoozuki Suigetsu Juugo Danzou merged threads and added Index [hr] As promised long ago, my first character from a databook is always Tenten. Taking requests! --------- Tenten Ninja ID: 012753 Age: 17 Birthday: 9th...
  11. Pazuzu

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Databook 3 Requests? Post them here! If you have requests, toss them in here and I'll get them done as soon as I can. I can't promise getting them done nownownow, since I do have a full-time job and all, but I'll work hard at getting them all translated and shiny. =D A couple of...
  12. Pazuzu

    The Member Picture Thread

    I is pimpin' a new hat.
  13. Pazuzu

    The Pazuzu thread

    Well, at least from my point of view it changes you a huge amount. No matter how much Japanese you know, you're never ever prepared for the first time you go there, so the language barrier is so horribly terrifying at the start, but when it passes everythingg starts to even out well. Living on...
  14. Pazuzu

    Discussion Your word for soft drinks

    We call them minerals in Ireland. Pop makes me think of old snooty British people, soda makes me think of Americans, and Coke is...Coke.
  15. Pazuzu

    The Member Picture Thread

    Remember, children, baggy T-shirts make you look like an elephant.
Top