Recent content by Peach Tea

  1. One Cour Musaigen no Phantom World

    Yeah, I really want to know more about Ruru as well. She's the most mysterious person in the group despite her happy-go-lucky attitude. :3c
  2. One Cour Dimension W

    I really hate saying this but Dimension W will probably have that stereotypical ending trope that most animes this season have had. However, as of right now I'm enjoying the anime for what it is.
  3. Discussion Popular games that you hated

    The Saint's Row franchise really left a bitter taste in my mouth. I wasn't fond of it; specifically the piss-poor humor included.
  4. One Cour Musaigen no Phantom World

    The only gripe that I have is the lack of backstory on the characters. Other than that the anime seems to be liked by a lot of people.
  5. Introduction.

    Hello, everyone. I'm new here and I really wish to get along with you guys.
Top