Recent content by Pehu

  1. This Week (Road 137-138-139-140-141-142-143) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Road 137-138-139) Discussions and Predictions Well, there was one time where a referee ended the first half while Brazil had the ball, inside of the opponent's area, and Pelé scored one second after the referee whistled. lol. Well, I do think that Fifa have a rule against...
  2. This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133-134-135-136) Discussions and Predictions

    As if he would score again with just that, Tsubasa had already been able to stop Sho's shoot once, why wouldn't he be able to stop Natureza's one? I hope Rivaul can score, as he'll probably be injured for a long time.
  3. This Week (Road 123-124-125-126-127-128-129-Final Countdown) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Road 123-Final Countdown) Discussions and Predictions Well, he played regular soccer for a little time, and he was pretty good at it too, I wish that he could really have continued playing, but the coach never used him correctly. Anyway, he was able to do all those things on...
  4. This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions I do enjoy CT these days more because of nostalgia than for everything else. CT was a part of my childhood, since one TV Channel transmited the J season of the anime just before Yu Yu Hakusho, and those two...
  5. This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions Also, Nakata was the best player from Japan during a few years, so I don't think he took the blow so badly. On CT, too bad that Rivaul's shot hit the bar.
  6. This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions Hmmm, that would make sense. And that is exactly what I did understand from the One Shot, but since it said that Riveldo was a partner of Tsubasa on Barcelona, that confused me a little.
  7. This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

    Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions Great one-shot, by the way. A few spoilers tho, but nothing that wasn't already expected. Just a question: why Riveldo there, and not Rivaul?
  8. This week (Road 100-101-102-103) Discussion and predictions

    Pretty Good action from Tsubasa, but he was easily read by Rivaul, and maybe Natureza. I do believe that there are chances that he will read him just as Rivaul did, and confront him again on his breakthru.
  9. This week (Road 100-101-102-103) Discussion and predictions

    Re: This week (Road 100, 101) Discussion and predictions For me, a hat trick will come later, when Captain Tsubasa and Katekyo Hitman! Reborn will be out!
  10. This week (Roads 80-81-82-83) discussion and prediction

    Pato was not a youth nor a junior player. He was a pro brazilian player. The age is not the point, the point is that he had played as a pro, was a member of Internacional's A Team, and was hired by Milan, even tough he played only 5 profissional games on Internacional.
  11. This week (Roads 80-81-82-83) discussion and prediction

    Re: This week (Roads 80-81) discussion and prediction After losing my internet during three whole days, I have to correct you on this subject also!! Alexandre Pato played only 5 professional matches on Internacional de Porto Alegre, a team from First Division of the Brazilian...
  12. This week (Road 76-77-78-79) discussion and prediction

    Hmmm, so the promotion system from serie C to serie B is like the promotion/relegation system for J-League. Nice, I'm glad to see the confrontations between Aoi and Hyuga.
  13. This week (Road 76-77-78-79) discussion and prediction

    Re: This week (Road 76-77-78) discussion and prediction Wow, maybe I'm some kind of prophet!! Takahashi just drew Tsubasa with two right foots!
  14. This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

    Yeah, too bad that Inazuma Eleven was put on hold, I wish the Subbers continued working on it, it's a pretty nice anime, not much alike from Captain Tsubasa. Santa, I'll never forget the drawing from Kurumada of a 6 fingered supporter, or Shun with two left-foots. He is not that good, heh.
  15. This week (Roads 72-73-74-75) discussion and predictions

    Well, I do like the realism of Fantasista. I don't know yet if I continue reading CT just to know how it ends, or if I really do love this mangá. I know it have something to do with the fact that it's a part of my childhood. Anyway, I do find the art of Captain Tsubasa really lacking these...
Top