Recent content by PeleFT

  1. PeleFT

    Chapter Fairy Tail 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    About the chapters, I really love the picture of Grey and Juvia! I'm actually hoping the next chapter isn't about the Pandemonium like an all out battle of everyone participating in the guild/ or whaterver variation please you like a two one one fight or something, but I would love love love...
  2. PeleFT

    Chapter Fairy Tail 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    I doubt anyone wil intercede for Gemma, since it is their prided master. And I also doubt that Minerva is a God Slayer, maybe if Mashima introduces new magic, and they did refer to her as young lady, maybe she uses some kind of age magic that makes her with age grow stronger, more swift, or...
  3. PeleFT

    Chapter Fairy Tail 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    Goodness Gracious, this chapter (for me atleast) was epic. Just what I needed after a string of losses for Fairy Tail with Sabertooth conitinually being pompous butt heads. And it was a little weird when Yukino did not offer the thirteenth key, though I am a little glad that Lucy did not...
  4. PeleFT

    Chapter Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    I doubt that Yukino is going to just give up her keys to Lucy. but rather question how the heck she has 10 golden keys, tell her the situation of leaving sabertooth, and join mermaid heel. ERza will probably try to ease Milliana that Jellal has changed for the better, only making Milliana...
  5. PeleFT

    Chapter Fairy Tail 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    The chapter was pretty cool. However I hope to see more of Orga's power against Luxus or possibly see Natsu eat it (and then beat 'em to a pulp). The smiley rabbit guy in Blue Pegasus, he's real shady, as in like a trump card for Blue Pegasus. And yeah, I feel as though he's some one from a...
Top