Recent content by Peppeo1979

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1084 Discussion

    I think that IMU can be Lily because the first time that we saw it there was a sword on the floor that can be the 20th that isn t around the throne.
  2. One Piece Chapter 1037 Discussion

    You re right , if Gorosei are talking about an awakened power ,it is of course Momo and Zou , but it seems that they talk about a fruit ...
  3. Crazy Theories and Predictions

    I have a crazy theory about D. I think is a sign and not a letter.I readed that kozuki means arc moon .What if in the old century to hide the name kozuki (that maybe was a group or clan that reigned in the old reign) they used a D that can show as an arc moon?Wano remained isolated and they...
  4. One Piece Chapter 1037 Discussion

    In my opinion there is a link between the fruit and Zounisha because of the layout of scans.I think the fruit can be Uranus.I think that the weapons are ships of the old reign that they used to escape from a catastrophe. Poseidon ( Shiraoshi +sea kings+ Noa) Pluton ( Vivi + a ship) Uranus ( momo...
  5. One Piece Chapter 1037 Discussion

    Hi guys, i m new of this forum but i have followed it for a long time. Maybe i m wrong but in the first scan about shadow we can see it inf front of the ships but in the last scan we can see the shadow behind the ships.They have passed trough his legs?or there are two islands?
Top