Recent content by Perplexa

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 The green is Hinata's sleeve and the blue is her chest / body. You can tell because of this: The blood is falling down because of gravity. When Pain used shinra tensei, he created a little hill, and Hinata landed on her side, up on...
  2. [Shikabane Hime] Minai Lineart, requesting someone to color

    http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minaipreab5.png Preview I'm trying to make a signature for a forum based on Minai from Shikabane Hime AKA. The lineart I did was by the pentool in photoshop so it's nothing great or exceptional, if someone thinks they can do better then I'd appreciate...
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion Seeing as how Chouji's father's punch couldn't take Asura Pain out of the game for good, I'm going to have to predict that Sakura's punch would be ineffective.
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Discussion If Kakashi dies then my October 19th prediction would be pretty impressive.
  5. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions What if the jutsu Naruto is talking about is a different one than the one Jiraiya was talking about? My theory is they're different.
  6. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions Hello, this is my first time posting here, so please forgive my sudden interruption. Moving on, I don't believe Naruto is learning any techniques that his dad created. Naruto himself has never been introduced to his father and thus his father's genius...
Top