Recent content by Peter C

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 264 Discussion / 265 Predictions

    Do you think Elizabeth can fight Estarossa? after all, we know that it is the complete opposite-equivalent of Meliodas, and probably equated to it in terms of power. I very much believe that she has one or something similar to a grace, since she is the daughter of the Supreme Deity. I think you...
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 264 Discussion / 265 Predictions

    Do you think Elizabeth can fight Estarossa? after all, we know that it is the complete opposite-equivalent of Meliodas, and probably equated to it in terms of power. I very much believe that she has one or something similar to a grace, since she is the daughter of the Supreme Deity. I think you...
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 263 Discussion / 264 Predictions

    I strongly believe in the thesis that Elizabeth was the next successor to the position of Supreme Deity as well as Melodies was for the position of Demon King.
Top