Recent content by peterbrowns

  1. School How do you define the term "Hero" ?

    In a modern concept of hero will focus primarily on professional athletes. Athletes are praised by many heroes, most aspiring children. What are the characteristics of the athlete to recognize himself a hero? Their heroic deeds consist of only one - and this is the number of businesses eligible...
  2. Life Being a Genius - Is it a Choice?

    I do not think that evil is a characteristic of low intelligence. Ignorance may be, and that could lead to the pettiness of some people. I used to volunteer with people with Down syndrome and his IQ is below average, and were some of the most beautiful, caring and most innocent people ever met.
  3. Life Life Changing Experiences

    I was well into my third case is burn out, when I retired. All things in my life that was the best choice I ever made. Recently, the doctor put me on a diet low in salt to help my lack of kidneys. I lost 40 kg. and feel 100% better. Things Just keep looking at me. Faith lifeblood. Mine is like a...
Top