Recent content by phantoms2k

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions - Part 1 Just to elaborate a bit on my earlier theory: I used the word 'outcast' in relation to Naruto (post-Kyuubi/Pain battle), but I specifically mean Naruto will make himself into an outcast. Sure, Tsunade and many others are going to stand up...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions - Part 1 Thanks! I appreciate the kind words... I've been lurking around several Naruto forums for some time, and have read quite a few of your posts too... all of which have impressed me as well :D You're probably right about the house...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions - Part 1 Nice... mine's slightly different, but involves Kushina in a BIG way. Considering we know zip about her current status... Minato won't actually be capable of directly teaching Naruto any jutsus/secrets from within his own...
Top