Recent content by phiophill

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    If anyone is interested someone make a summary of the MHA Jump Ryu issue https://mobile.twitter.com/ghennequin . Mr. Koike Deserves a promotion for helping get Horikoshi out of his slump to then create a potential piller of Jump.
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 69 Discussion / 70 Predictions Thread

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia 69 Spoiler Thread Its more like he wanted to kill All Might because he hates him initially. Now he wants to kill him because that would create a world where hopeless people (presumably like him) exist. He hates Stain, Deku, and the general populous because they...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    This had been bothering me a while but why do people complain about Jump editors in a general sense? Good Editors are able to make changes that have a positive effect on the popularity and quality of the manga. Not to mention that they are needed to get the full potential out of the Mangaka...
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    a 24-25 episode season would be good and would allow good pacing. If they are smart they will end it at the stain arc when all those villains were shown. I will be very mad if they pull what One Piece has (one episode per chapter which is much worse then the bad animation). I think the manga is...
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Yes It was great. Its still pretty unbelivable when you compare MHA to his two previous works. The jump is quality is insane.
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    After reading all of Horikoshi's comments in the volumes and the consistent good quality of Hero Academy so far I think he got some very good editors this time around. It also helps that superheroes are a passion of his.
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 60 Discussion / 61 Predictions Thread

    It looks like the principle is going to participate. I am very curious on what he can do. He has to be principle for a reason. In fact I am very interested in seeing all the teachers.
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 45 Discussion/46 Predictions

    I just read earlier chapters and I say that along with Endeavor another hero was mentioned called "Best Jeanist" if its not Endeavor it might be him.
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    When do new jump series normally get their first character popularity polls anyway? I am really interested in how the first one for Boku no Hero Academia turns out.
Top