*comes out of lurking*
Then they should just make a new season of Gakkou Gurashi. Don't get me wrong, I love moe stuff too but making Emma moe would just not fit. I don't mind slightly altering the design but if they turn her into some Kirara moe girl and add forced fanservice, I'll probably...
I mostly lurk here but I've come out of lurking to comfort you, fellow KuroBasu and Robo fan. :hiDon't think of cancellation just yet. There are other options. Robo still sells decently even if its sales have stagnated. It could very well be transferred to Jump+. :super
Another thing to note is...
Resident shoujo lurker back again. Shoujo is not worse than Shounen. You've just got to know where to look. You've got to look beyond the usual popular shoujo of abusive guys and rehashed Cinderella stories (which for some reason is always super popular in Japan ugh). Try out Hana o Meshimase...
You take that back, mate.:-_-
Just as there is good shounen out there, there is good shoujo. Don't classify all of them as boring. You not liking it is one thing, but calling all shoujo boring is another.
Sorry for going off topic, I'll go back to lurking now.:verily
Hi. I believe this is my first post in this thread but I just had to post seeing this comment.
I live in India and manga is definitely not big here(it's a fruit for many people...manga means mango where I live) but there are a few people scattered across the states in India who love Naruto...
Hi! I am from soon to be group Phoenix Serenade Scans. I have my website ready and am recruiting members as I speak. I am a cleaner, typesetter and a raw provider for my group. But I missed some chapters in my magazine, 'Nakayoshi'.
I was wondering, in a website like this...this is just an...