Recent content by Pia-chan

  1. Pia-chan

    Anime rate about it : pain arc animation (anime)

    ummm i think mediocre, som chapters very good but others really bad. And I found pretty ridiculous lattest chapter's animation, I mean 167... OMG I just get almost sick when I remember when Kyuubi drives Pain into the ground, as if he was such a nail... It was not all the chapter ridiculous...
  2. Hinata_500K_by_Pia_sama.jpg

    Hinata_500K_by_Pia_sama.jpg

  3. Pia-chan

    Should Sasuke die?

    I don't know if he deserves to die, but I don't like him because he's been selfish all the time. It's true he has his reasons, but he can't betray all people that has been supporting just to reach his own interests. That's what I think about him. I this he should pay for all the mess he has made.
  4. Pia-chan

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 112

    I hope anime guys will put all his effort to don't ruine cannon parts of anime's story. Just remember Gaara's arc... it was so... long! they can put little filler part inside no filler chapter, like for example, make an scene that should take just 2 ot 3 minutes to happen to last an entire...
  5. Pia-chan

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    Well I can undertand why some NS are very happy right now. But just remember guys, Kishimoto has done this more than once: first he gives us an apparent NS hint, but some time later, he gives us a really big NH hint. Remember the "OMG Naruto come to save us!!!" Lots of you thought that was a NS...
  6. Pia-chan

    Feedback Spoiler Thread Discussion

    I think any sistem you use it need an active moderation the days we're geting the spoilers, so you can take inmediate actions against useless posts or anything. And I think the fist page showing a summary is a good idea, but must be actualized "just in time" to be really useful to people who...
  7. Pia-chan

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 2 - Bonds

    Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 2 Nice review. My review (I'm a NaruHina and Hinata fan so it's my view point of the situation and it may contain some manga spoilers): Naruto Shippuuden 2nd movie: bonds (kizuna) What a crap. What a OOCness, what a... darn. I just saw the RAW, but...
  8. Pia-chan

    Discussion Who's the better Woman for Sasuke?

    I think if he's going to end up with a woman, well I think Sakura would be the best for him. I don't mind, though. xP (I don't really like Sasuke ya' know... I don't mind his life.)
  9. Pia-chan

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    lol If this week we confirm she wont die, you'll get the OWNED... :notrust It's funny like, without having nor manga (clear) evidences neither ANY DB clear evidence, you're so sure that Sakura loves Naruto... Aaaaand, If you think the only purpose for Hinata in this manga was confessing her...
  10. Pia-chan

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread this is weird, it seems bad guys like Hinata. Remember Kabuto healing her, now Pain didn't kill her (or maybe Hinata did something with her juuken before get stabbed making him fail) and now, it seems it's like you said.
  11. Pia-chan

    Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    Re: Who Deserves Naruto's Love and Why? I must to disagree in one thing with you, Hinata tried since 1st part of manga to approach to Naruto, she always tried to talk him, she always tried to help him, remember in chunnin examns, and she even gave him that medical stuff after Kiba vs...
  12. Pia-chan

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions I think maybe Naruto has taught Kage-Bunshin to him. Still i don't think Konohamaru will do a lot, but he'll show his growing and after that, someone will come to rescue him.
  13. Pia-chan

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    A good writer write things with some sense. Hinata will play her role. If not, Kishi wouldn't have shown to us she seeing Naruto lleaving Konoha Hinata at the end of part 1. If you think that secondary characters are only the as an "temporary-auxiliar-tool" that's not so, because he wants to...
  14. Pia-chan

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    Hinata ending up with Naruto has more sense to the character development for Hinata than Naruto ending up with Sakura for Naruto or Sakura. Remember, too, that the last person that saw Naruto leave Konoha in the end of part 1 was Hinata. Remember, also, the cover of chapter 297. It appears...
Top