Recent content by piccu

  1. piccu

    Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 127 Discussion / 128 Prediction Haha, thank you for leaving such a kind of comment! I used to do some casual Editing in the past and I still enjoy editing just for fun. It's awesome that there are other people that enjoy editing Bakuman panels and pages! I haven't been to...
  2. piccu

    Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 127 Discussion / 128 Prediction I freaking love Nanamine's fabulous sense of fashion, everyone else would probably look ridiculous in that tiger-print t-shirt, but he can semi pull it off? The way he walked out like boss really does make me think he's going to come back, otherwise...
  3. piccu

    Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 127 Discussion / 128 Prediction @saladesu & R4n: I love it the fact that I'm not just imagining the things as a BL fangirl, the yaoi undertones are damn overwhelming :D You can pretty much take any panel where Kosugi is talking out of context to achieve that kind of effect ahaha...
  4. piccu

    Seinen Kami no Shizuku by Agi Tadashi & Aoki Yuuya & Okimoto Shu

    This series deserves to some more attention, I love Kami no Shizuku, although I don't even drink wine! It's very interesting and suspenseful in its own way, but too bad there haven't been any Edited Manga releases for half a year. Maybe I'll have to try and improve my French in order to read this...
  5. piccu

    Reborn! volume 21 (ch186-195) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 192 Spoiler thread Being able to control 5 attributes and using them at the same time sounds amazing, I'm seriously impressed by Gokudera's prowess! But I feel bad that TYL!Ryohei seems to be so weak compared to the other Ring Guardians :/
  6. piccu

    [Poll]Whos your most favourite member of the 10th Vongola Famiglia?

    Re: [Poll]Whos your favourite Vongola Famiglia ?? Definitely Gokudera, he's so badass and at the same time cute and adorkable <333 I actually don't dislike anyone except Chrome.
  7. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 367 Discussion Thread I'm still uber convinced that Fuji's the real Prince of Tennis and thus the main character :p . Well, I don't care that much about the Golden Pair match as well, and I doubt that they will get more technique depth or character development. They had...
  8. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 367 Discussion Thread - Ryoma and Nanjirou camping in the forest recap: Ryoma serving against a waterfall -__- - Nanjirou "Abuneee (Dangerous), Ryoma" End of Recap - Momo uses his dunk smash, Echizen's eyes turn Muga-mode, Momo/Echizen ghey recap panel Echizen: "Umm...
  9. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread It's kinda sad that PoT's popularity decreased due to Muga and SoSA^^ It's understandable though, since the introduction of these two powers ridiculed Tenipuri... So PoT is really going to end in Weekly Jump #52? Thought that it was...
  10. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis - Spoilers & Discussion Thread I'd rather see a sequel than an epilogue actually ;D The only epilogue I can think of right now would be: Ryoma who's married to Sakuno (O.o) standing on the Centre Court playing against some random Tennis player. That would totally suck...
  11. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 360 Discussion thread I'm convinced that Fuji is the actual Prince of Tennis, since Ryoma's title has subtly changed from Prince of Tennis (I think mentioned at the very beginning by Ryuuzaki-sensei just once) to Samurai Junior. This pairing is refered to as Waltz Pair...
  12. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 360 Discussion thread Don't agree here. As far as I know Hyoutei is much more popular than Seigaku, considering that they are only a rival school. I personally would love to see Seigaku getting crushed, should teach Ryoma a lesson not to be such a conceited brat.
  13. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 360 Discussion thread Yeah, but I still can't stand the thought that the GP's going to defeat Marui and Jackal who're obviously superior as a doubles team imo^^ I've kinda lost hope already that Konomi's going to let Rikkai win the Nationals, well, I think we all can...
  14. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 360 Discussion thread To have the Singles 1 showdown Doubles 1 has to win; Seigaku will have the Golden Pair and Rikkai Marui-kun and Jackal, I'm not keen on this though, since Konomi will 100% let the Golden Pair win. We all assume that Yukimura's going to play Singles 1...
  15. piccu

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 359 Discussion thread Awesome chapter ;D Inui's dream is made of awesome and I have to admit Niou's Meteor Drive's pretty cool even though I'm a Fuji fan ;D It's possible to end the story in 8 chapters but imo it's still to rushed, considering that the big matches in the...
Top