Recent content by pika318

  1. pika318

    Chapter Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 205 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I just realised Tanjiro/Kanao's descendant seems to be in a relationship with Zenitsu/Nezuko's descendant. Either they don't know they are cousins (unknown times removed) or they don't care.
  2. pika318

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 202 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Nezuko grabs onto Tanjiro, Zenitsu is trying to stop Tanjiro from hurting Nezuko, Giyuu is wondering why Tanjiro is not attacking Nezuko despite having tasted her blood. Shinobu left the cure for turning demons into humans with Kanao, Kanao rushes towards Tanjiro and as Tanjiro stabs her...
  3. pika318

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I'll wait for the Chinese fans to post something. They are usually earlier than the English fandom and they have not posted anything yet
  4. pika318

    Discussion DGM Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

    About Johnny, there was a part in Hoshino's interview in fanbook Chara Gray which mentioned something about Johnny's development. ----During serialisation, are there any characters who developed beyond your expectations? Hoshino: It should be Johnny. (laugh) When I first drew him, I only saw...
  5. pika318

    Shounen Robot x Laserbeam Hangout Thread

    I finally caught up to all 6 chapters. And I had a random thought that Robo may be a little autistic? It's hard to explain, but he is very focused on one thing, appears to be a little OCD too. Maybe his dad is so methodical because he needs to maintain that routine due to Robo's condition? And...
  6. pika318

    Shounen Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi

    I finished the first story of the 4th Novel. The title is Nura Clan's Resolve to Fight It can be found in my livejournal http://mittens-220.livejournal.com/ as usual
  7. pika318

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Just read chapter 214 in chinese
  8. pika318

    Hoshino Katsura's Oneshots

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread The Chinese scans of the One-shot is here http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2300656002 Plot summary below
  9. pika318

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    The extras of volume 22 have the GOM + Haizaki's family backgrounds. Akashi - Dad only (I guessed correctly!) Kise - Dad, Mum, 2 older sisters (I only thought he had one older sister, so 75% right?) Murasakibara - Dad, Mum, 3 older brothers, 1 older sister (erhm, I thought he was an only child...
  10. pika318

    Shounen Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi

    Finally completed the third volume of Nurarihyon no Mago novel. A painstaking 54 pages later, I have finished Yoshiwara Cat's Cradle. I took the first chapter from lynxian's translations and changed some of it because I felt it was inaccurate in some places, but it should be presentable. The...
  11. pika318

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Volume 21 NG scans are found here http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2202037538 The most shocking thing for me right now is the last page, which compares the results of the MiraGen with one another. The rankings is as follows Akashi > Midorima > Murasakibara > Momoi > Kuroko > Kise=Aomine So yeah...I...
  12. pika318

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    So anyone has any thoughts about this chapter?
Top