Recent content by pikanchi

  1. pikanchi

    Discussion Doujinshi: selling, buying, scanning?

    I guess for some people, they might see it on par with fansubbers and Manga Editors who try to charge for their fansubs/Edited Mangas? They're all fanworks and thus should be free for all to enjoy, especially since we don't own the storylines or characters? That's the closest thing I can think of...
  2. pikanchi

    Discussion Doujinshi: selling, buying, scanning?

    Thank you for replying, and with such a long thoughtful response at that! I was starting to give up hope that anyone would respond to this thread... :sweat That link you gave is really great and definitely helps answer some of my questions. I also love what you said about the connection to...
  3. pikanchi

    Discussion Doujinshi: selling, buying, scanning?

    I hope I posted this in the right section! I wasn't sure if a discussion on doujinshi would be off-topic if I posted it in the Otaku Cafe forum, so I chose Culture to be on the safe side. :) Here's the background story: I've been scanning some of the doujinshi in my collection and thinking...
Top