Recent content by pikk0n

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions Personality-wise, they do resemble each other in some manner. I meant that they don't look at all similar. I just can't see how there are any physical resemblance between Ace, Garp, Dragon and Luffy. Anyway, as for my argument about the personality...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Discussion/524 Predictions This chapter is awesome! I didn't expect Oda to introduce so many big characters in one chapter though. That caught me by surprise, and hence my initial wrong prediction about the spoiler being a fake. :p My favourite part has got to be...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 523 Spoiler Discussion Personally, I believe that this spoiler is fake since Luffy and Boa seemed to have departed a little too soon. Hiding in her overcoat? Sounds like the person who wrote this really wanted those two together and the relationship to happen as soon as possible...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions If Smoker is in ID, I will be looking forward to it but it might be a non-contest if Luffy really does learn haki and if haki is the thing that allows those Logia fruit users to be hit. However, was it ever mentioned by Smoker himself that he would...
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions @Mr. Popo The crew is incomplete. Luffy did say that he wants to have a crew of 10. That's in the last few pages of the first chapter of the manga. Only then is it complete. There is still room for one more. Might not be Hancock, but for now, I'll...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions I don't think she attacked the world nobles (I'm pretty the the Tenryubitoo are the only ones that fall within this category) seeing how petrified her sisters got just thinking about them. Besides, apart from Fisher Tiger, no one else has had the...
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions I think there is a slight possibility that Boa wouldn't be another Vivi. First thing is her saying that she would do whatever Luffy wants. Second, is the fact that before she was a Shichi or even born, the Kuja pirates have been holding up pretty...
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions The reason why we don't really think that Luffy is blood related to Ace is because Dragon is a Monkey D. and so is Garp, like Luffy. So why is there a sudden abnormally in Ace? Portgas D.? There are quite a few D.'s to add to Gold Roger and Saul...
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions @Dextor One reason why those crew won't be sent to ID is because of the stuff that Kuma whispered into Rayleigh's ear. Seriously, Rayleigh is not going to allow Kuma to send them to ID because he wouldn't even know that Ace is Luffy's brother...
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions It was mentioned in the Arlong Park arc about Arlong being a member of the "Sun Pirates" (or was it just with Jimbei? either way) already in case you don't know. But yeah. Everyone there are members of the Sun pirate. A good place to check these...
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion :p Not his mom then but I used mum because I couldn't remember her name. She seemed like a mother figure. I didn't use the proper terms because I was lazy. :p Anyway, I checked the link, blackhair. Makino's definitely just a friend. If he was 17 or 18... Boa...
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion Proof that mermaids do age. How old do you think Franky is now? How many years did pass since Tom died? 20-30? That's right! I'm referring to the first mermaid we were ever introduced to. See the difference between how she was then and how she is now? I...
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion I'm pretty sure that this is a typo from you but if it's not, it was never mentioned that Shaky was a mermaid.... She is human as far as I know. LOL, blackhair. I was a little late but I second that argument you put forth.
  14. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion Give it another 48 hours max, Downanime00. It is always like this every week. :p I just want to see another Vice Admiral in action other than Garp. We've seen what a badass he is. I want to see how the others are like. Momonga has only cut up a sea...
  15. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion Bringing up Momonga. We seem to have forgotten how strong the Vice-Admirals are as well. LOL! We totally forgot about the poor guy waiting out there in the calm belt. If the VAs are all chosen based on their fighting ability, it would be really interesting...
Top